Trump used November Rain last night at a rally

5 minutes ago, Spoon87 said:

Man, reading the bullshit some of these Nazi scumbag crybabies post here makes me realize just how happy I am that my former female now trans male best friend is finally living life to the fullest. He now has a nice looking cock, a beautiful wife, owns a rad house with her, they have two ridiculously cute huskies and he's having an income I guess these crybabies only dream about (and blame everybody but themselves for. "It's the woke mind virus destroying everything!!!11111").

Grow some balls or get them surgically. Who really cares. 

Good for her! Everyone deserves to be happy. 

22 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I think he skipped out of human biology. 

Says the one rejecting what actual Biologists say. Where's your degree? :lol:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Not to mention denying all kinds of science from evolution to climate change. Hypocrisy off the charts.

If a trans person expresses they want to be identified as whatever, I’ll respect that and will abide by whatever pronouns they prefer

... Three. Days. Later...

Good for her!

You gotta love when rightoids do the work of exposing themselves as liars for you!

23 hours ago, Sweersa said:

A world where "men" get pregnant and where "women" were born men and altered cosmetically to resemble women (some better than others) is not a world of nature and/or science. Maybe there's a better word or expression than politics. Mental health?

Guys, I think Sweersa is experiencing dysphoria. Let's all be kind to her in this difficult time. She's in denial of her true gender and political identity. In order to correct this mental illness, I think we should all refer to her by her correct pronouns and political affiliation. The last thing she needs is validation of her illness.

Repeat it with me: She is a Republican. She is a Republican.

20 hours ago, matt1313 said:

All you have to do is turn on the news to hear another illegal alien has killed an American, just about every day.

The right wing news, you mean. Accidentally admitting you don't listen to anything outside your partisan bubble.

So we should just believe everything we hear from the media?

Gangs are taking over apartment complexes in cities throughout the country.

So the Chief of Police in Aurora is lying? What happened to "back the blue"?

https://apnews.com/article/venezuela-immigrants-aurora-colorado-police-37acd4e064347d51808cb244117ac21e

businesses are shutting down all over Oakland, not to mention the professional sports teams fleeing.

Which businesses? Which sports teams? Rightoids never cite any sources because they know they're just parroting what they heard on Fox and OAN like sheep.

Biological men ARE competing against women in collegiate and high school athletics across the country.

And you want trans men to compete against women. Why do you want this man bashing women's skulls in at UFC fights?

MV5BOTk0YzhhZDgtNTBkYS00MzE0LThlMWUtOTQ4

Or are you more of a segregation kind of guy?

This is about gangs in Texas. You were talking about an apartment complex in Colorado.

DERP.

Right wingers and linking completely irrelevant things that don't prove what they're claiming: name a more classic duo.

So you didn't even read the sub-headline, you just read the headline, huh? Classic rightoid moment. XD

"Two law enforcement officials said many of those migrants crossed into the U.S. under previous administrations, and that the total includes people serving U.S. prison sentences."

Now let's compare that 13,000 immigrants to the 157,000 native born citizens convicted of homicide in America.

ex1-overall-offending-rates-by-citizensh

Derp, derpity derp-derp-derp.

There's practically no regulations in Mexico, Russia, China and the middle-east, who pollute far more than the United States ever would if we mined our own natural resources.  And oil is just the tip of the iceberg.  All those car batteries?

... but you want us to de-regulate and become another "shithole country"? Man, it must be hard keeping this pretzel of hypocrisy going.

Gee, I wonder who sent all their polluting manufacturing industries to those countries? ...

And EVs are cleaner even when you factor in battery production:

"Overall, the mineral use for electric cars is much, much lower than petrol and diesel as soon as oil enters the equation.

And most criticisms of electric cars’ mineral use miss a hugely important point: the majority of battery materials used in cars are likely to be recycled. That will drastically cut down the amount of wasted material compared with fossil fuels which disappear invisibly but harmfully to heat the planet."

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2023/dec/01/do-electric-cars-have-problem-mining-for-minerals

Prove me wrong about the illegal alien crime wave...

Easily.

Undocumented Immigrant Offending Rate Lower Than U.S.-Born Citizen Rate

https://nij.ojp.gov/topics/articles/undocumented-immigrant-offending-rate-lower-us-born-citizen-rate

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

Says the one rejecting what actual Biologists say. Where's your degree? :lol:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Not to mention denying all kinds of science from evolution to climate change. Hypocrisy off the charts.

... Three. Days. Later...

You gotta love when rightoids do the work of exposing themselves as liars for you!

Guys, I think Sweersa is experiencing dysphoria. Let's all be kind to her in this difficult time. She's in denial of her true gender and political identity. In order to correct this mental illness, I think we should all refer to her by her correct pronouns and political affiliation. The last thing she needs is validation of her illness.

Repeat it with me: She is a Republican. She is a Republican.

Now we gotta call every mental hospital and say they have an escapee! 

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Now we gotta call every mental hospital and say they have an escapee! 

She's triggered, folks! I don't want to deadname, is it Sweetsa now?

In other news, another Trump Scam has been exposed:

Mystery overseas account increases its Trump bids on Polymarket betting site

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/mystery-overseas-account-increases-its-trump-bids-polymarket-betting-site-2024-10-21/

Polymarket Prediction Platform Possibly Manipulated to Favor Trump: Report

https://www.newsweek.com/polymarket-prediction-platform-possibly-manipulated-favor-trump-report-1971589

Trump voters really are the easiest marks on Earth. I can't even count how many Trump Scams we're up to now. You've got the bitcoin rug-pull they're working on, the campaign donations that actually fund his legal defense, the NFT trading cards scam, the commemorative coins, selling cuts of his suit, the gold sneakers...

On 10/20/2024 at 6:47 PM, evilfacelessturtle said:

My brother is a registered Republican Professor of Constitutional Law (who also defended police officers in court for decades) and he says Jan 6th was an insurrection and Trump has committed crimes. Where is your law degree?

Rudy has concepts of a plan to mail out the law degrees from tRump University. Priority is given to those who have purchased the tRump bibles and sneakers. 

download.jpeg

40 minutes ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

She's triggered, folks! I don't want to deadname, is it Sweetsa now?

In other news, another Trump Scam has been exposed:

Mystery overseas account increases its Trump bids on Polymarket betting site

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/mystery-overseas-account-increases-its-trump-bids-polymarket-betting-site-2024-10-21/

Polymarket Prediction Platform Possibly Manipulated to Favor Trump: Report

https://www.newsweek.com/polymarket-prediction-platform-possibly-manipulated-favor-trump-report-1971589

Trump voters really are the easiest marks on Earth. I can't even count how many Trump Scams we're up to now. You've got the bitcoin rug-pull they're working on, the campaign donations that actually fund his legal defense, the NFT trading cards scam, the commemorative coins, selling cuts of his suit, the gold sneakers...

Trump wins elections because of the behavior you and others on the left exhibit.