Joe Satriani, Steve Vai Or Yynwie Malmsteen

Hampi

Joe Satriani, Steve Vai Or Yynwie Malmsteen  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Yngwie J. Malmsteen. I heard the funniest thing on tv-show the other day..... a sound tape were he told off a stewardess that didn't do what he told her to. He started screaming something like this....."Ooooohhh You realeased the fucking fury!!!" Apperantley someone had a tape recorder running, so the whole thing is authentic sound.

I think it was this sunday, and I'm still laughing.

Thats a rock n' roll diva if I ever heard of one! :lol:

I voted for Yngwie J. Malmsteen. I heard the funniest thing on tv-show the other day..... a sound tape were he told off a stewardess that didn't do what he told her to. He started screaming something like this....."Ooooohhh You realeased the fucking fury!!!" Apperantley someone had a tape recorder running, so the whole thing is authentic sound.

I think it was this sunday, and I'm still laughing.

Thats a rock n' roll diva if I ever heard of one! :lol:

Hahaha thats a classic audio file, his Swedish accent makes it hilarious. But what happened was, a woman passenger came up and threw a glass of water on him (I've heard it was because Yngwie was insulting homosexuals) thats why Yngwie got pissed.

Yngwie Malmsteen does not deserve to be an asshole. He's not the fastest, nor the best at what he does.

Michael Angelo Batio plays faster and better neo-classical music.

Rusty Cooley is 10x faster.

Hundreds of guitarists have more soul.

He may not be the fastet, but there is not a soul on earth that can even play twice as fast as him, much less 10 times.

Maybe ten thousand guitarists have more soul........ Yngwie J has a Ferrari! B)

Edited by Dr_L

I voted Vai but I think Van Halen's an all round better guitarist than these 3.

EVH has nothing to do with this...

Eddie's the one who popularised the whole shredding playing very fast with lots tricks.

so what? I love EVH but he's not in the poll... so he don't enter into it.

Joe Satriani.

After all this guy was guitar tutor to the likes of Vai and Kirk Hammett.

Surfing With The Alien,Flying In A Blue Dream have to be two of his must have albums jmo.

Joe Satriani.

Surfing With The Alien,Flying In A Blue Dream have to be two of his must have albums jmo.

swta is such a fucking good album! The title track is great and midniht and echo sound really cool. Lord of Karma isnt my cup of tea though

Joe Satriani.

swta is such a fucking good album! The title track is great and midniht and echo sound really cool. Lord of Karma isnt my cup of tea though

Is midnight played entirely on guitar or are there keyboards in it as well?

Yngwie Malmsteen does not deserve to be an asshole. He's not the fastest, nor the best at what he does.

Michael Angelo Batio plays faster and better neo-classical music.

Rusty Cooley is 10x faster.

Hundreds of guitarists have more soul.

He may not be the fastet, but there is not a soul on earth that can even play twice as fast as him, much less 10 times.

Maybe ten thousand guitarists have more soul........ Yngwie J has a Ferrari! B)

10x was an exaggeration, but I guarantee that Rusty Cooley can play double the speed of Yngwie Malmsteen.

http://www.chopsfromhell.com/cooley1_ex1.rm

Edited by Raincoats