Cannibal Corpse

krissirge

What do you think of Cannibal Corpse  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So what do you think

Personally,I think they are pretty good.If you want to bang your head,it'll get te job done,but the double-bass slugging can be a little annoying and the over-the-top lyrics are more laughable than gross(If you bother to read a lyric sheet)

I think they're completely horrible.

Like, just in every way.

Their music, their lyrics, their covers, mand it's just, as antipositive as anything can be.

Well,that is besically their point,not to make art,but to be as shocking and unpleasing as possible and they are succesful at doing that...they are on the level of a B-movie gore flick

• 2 months later...

Like, just in every way.

Their music, their lyrics, their covers, mand it's just, as antipositive as anything can be.

Oh grow up, you giant pussy. Their music? The band are an exceedingly talented troupe. Their lyrics? If anything, they're funny rather than spine tingling.

Oh, and clearly best band ever.

Edited by Lumiere

They're techincally a "grind-core" band , right ? anyways I suppouse they have thier place if you got the stomach for it , they are without a doubt very bizzare dudes that write really twisted shit but it's not like anything is suppoused to be taken seriously or too deep either . They are more "shock-rock" than Manson .

Peace GnR Nation B)

Like, just in every way.

Oh grow up, you giant pussy. Their music? The band are an exceedingly talented troupe. Their lyrics? If anything, they're funny rather than spine tingling.

You're all about calling me giant pussy, but you're telling me to grow up?

Besides it isn't nice anyway.

To me it's not funny to write about raping people with knives.

To me it's not funny to have these kind of covers that they do.

To me it's not funny to try and make everything as scary and depressing and negative as you can.

But then I figure each to his own.

Music is an amazing thing, and an amazing way to express yourself, and if they want to use it that way, fine with me. But I don't like it.

I like music more bright and positive and deep and weird and acid, and not anything like that.

You may not agree with me, but that doesn't give you the right to call me things.

Peace

They're techincally a "grind-core" band , right ? anyways I suppouse they have thier place if you got the stomach for it , they are without a doubt very bizzare dudes that write really twisted shit but it's not like anything is suppoused to be taken seriously or too deep either . They are more "shock-rock" than Manson .

Peace GnR Nation B)

nope,more like brutal death metal.....Napalm Death and Carcass are more like grindcore....very short and very fast songs

Oh , thanks dude for clearing me up on that ;) . I just thought they were grindcore more for the lyrics than the musical style because they seemed different than those Norwegian dudes like Mayhem and such .

Peace GnR Nation B)

I think one of my friends is heavily into their stuff. I've personally never heard much by them. They seem good musically. Lyrics are hilarious but I wouldn't find myself listening to them in large doses.

Like, just in every way.

You're all about calling me giant pussy, but you're telling me to grow up?

To me it's not funny to have these kind of covers that they do.

To me it's not funny to try and make everything as scary and depressing and negative as you can.

But then I figure each to his own.

Music is an amazing thing, and an amazing way to express yourself, and if they want to use it that way, fine with me. But I don't like it.

I like music more bright and positive and deep and weird and acid, and not anything like that.

You may not agree with me, but that doesn't give you the right to call me things.

Peace

woot woot, go lindy poo's!

Now you've passed into the realm of insecure, fragile hippy.

To me it's not funny to have these kind of covers that they do

It's not intended to be funny, but only an idiot would take what CC say seriously.

You really are a poltroon, aren't you. I find CC's music quite uplifting if anything. It's not depressing in the slightest.

bright and positive and deep and weird and acid.

You sound like a 12 year old girl describing her favourite pop music. Which, to be fair, you probably are doing.

Seriously, grow up.