Cannibal Corpse

krissirge

What do you think of Cannibal Corpse  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You sound like a 12 year old girl describing her favourite pop music. Which, to be fair, you probably are doing.

Seriously, grow up.

That's amazing how you can make a statement like that without even knowing what I listen to.

People have different cultures and different lifestyles, I accept and respect yours, and you should do that to mine too.

Edited by Lindy

That's amazing how you can make a statement like that without even knowing what I listen to.

My statement wasn't about what you listened to, it was how you described it.

"I only like weird music dude...I'm out there!".

My statement wasn't about what you listened to, it was how you described it.

"I only like weird music dude...I'm out there!".

Don't bash Lindy, I really like her. Please go away.

No, sadly. Thank Christ we have the superb Live Cannibalism as a testament to their live capabilities (but a live album with Barnes would be even better).

Live Cannibalism kicks ass....

why did they sack Barnes anyway?I aint buying the "musical differences" thats on the website

You sound like a 12 year old girl describing her favourite pop music. Which, to be fair, you probably are doing.

Seriously, grow up.

People have different cultures and different lifestyles, I accept and respect yours, and you should do that to mine too.

Lindy, to me your maturity is eons ahead of Lumiere's and many people's from this forum. He can't accept a coherent indifferent opinion from his without jolting you with false accusations and childish insults. You have my respect. ;)

Lindy, to me your maturity is eons ahead of many people's from this forum.

Considering this forum is made up of illiterate sodomites, sycophants and morons for the most part, that's a fairly easy accomplishment.

• 3 weeks later...