hey!!! im a guitar fanatic!

I have a BC Rich Mockingbird... with body art...

O i LOVE it sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

I just kinda wanna no... does anyone know any good links where i can find RHYTHM! guitar tabs? and does anyone know any REALLY easy??!?!?!??!

I really LOVE guitars and if i learnt some gnr songs it would combine my TWO favourite things (guitar and gnr).

Slash is one of my idols! and if it wasnt for him i wouldnt be guitarist... it was watching the November Rain Solo that hooked me on guitar.... im sure everyone heres it all the time... ah well.... i dnt care... i love guitars... i love Jimi Hendrix, Angus Young and Saul Hudson (AKA Slash) so :P hahahahahaa ha dnt ask me wat the point of this post is it... my mate is trying to add bits to this post... LOL! la la poo cabbage flannel...

there we had to give him his moment... lol! :lol:

And too all those aposed to this pointless post... hmm well? LOL! xxxx

hey!!! im a guitar fanatic!

I have a BC Rich Mockingbird... with body art...

O i LOVE it sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

I just kinda wanna no... does anyone know any good links where i can find RHYTHM! guitar tabs? and does anyone know any REALLY easy??!?!?!??!

I really LOVE guitars and if i learnt some gnr songs it would combine my TWO favourite things (guitar and gnr).

Slash is one of my idols! and if it wasnt for him i wouldnt be guitarist... it was watching the November Rain Solo that hooked me on guitar.... im sure everyone heres it all the time... ah well.... i dnt care... i love guitars... i love Jimi Hendrix, Angus Young and Saul Hudson (AKA Slash) so :P hahahahahaa ha dnt ask me wat the point of this post is it... my mate is trying to add bits to this post... LOL! la la poo cabbage flannel...

there we had to give him his moment... lol! :lol:

And too all those aposed to this pointless post... hmm well? LOL! xxxx

Sounds sweet if you can post a picture.

wooooooooooo!!! soz too drunk to type.... errrrrrrrr.... i dunno how... but!!! if u go on google.co.uk... and type in bc rich mockingbird with body art... its the one with the spirals...

GUITARS ROCK!!! MYGUITAR IS LIKE SEX WITH STRINGS... THE SOUND IS JUST ORGASMIC!!!!! lol!!! xxxx

Nice BC Rich you got there!

Here's apic of my pride and joy...

my_guitar.jpg

Its an Epiphone Les Paul Classic Slash Signature Model which i've changed a bit, it now has Seymour Duncan Alnico II pickups in and a few cream bindings and new kluson machineheads... here's a pic of what it looked like orignally...

epiphone.jpg

rock1 rock3

Strarting from the left.My Yamaha semi acoustic.Plays and sounds like a dream.

In the middle,Slash Custom Gibson....need i say more?

On the right a 1999 Gibson Standard in sunburst signed by Duff and Matt Sorum.Waited 8 hours for Slash but had no luck.One day!!!!

guitar8zm.th.jpg

Please click the image to get a larger view and tell me your thoughts. :rolleyes:

Edited by Slashtastic

FUCKIN AWSOME!!!

i love my BC rich like its my child or sumit... tis my pride and joy.... us guitar lovers all seem to b alike lol! is anyone else here like so obsesed that u just shout out the name of the guitars u c on the tv? or in a picture... and canb talk 4 hours about em?

Great guitar solos BLOW ME AWAY!!! and i think about guitars constantly!!! xxxx

Nice BC Rich you got there!

Here's apic of my pride and joy...

my_guitar.jpg

Its an Epiphone Les Paul Classic Slash Signature Model which i've changed a bit, it now has Seymour Duncan Alnico II pickups in and a few cream bindings and new kluson machineheads... here's a pic of what it looked like orignally...

epiphone.jpg

rock1 rock3

kick-ass guitar :wub: B)