Gear I think I'm getting

Cry baby (normal) is great, ive got one. You'll get a lot of people in here goin "oh its crap blah blah get the line6 ultra uber wah" an all crap like that. Cos thats what kids like these days. The dime bag wah is just the same as the normal except its got like more bass an trebles if you get me. You get more of a wah out of it. Personally id go with the cry baby wah standard. its the best wah wah pedal

Oh also that beringer thing, i dunno what it is but it looks like a line6 POD thing. I dont know much about either but ive heard a bit hype and a lot of good comments about the POD thing

Edited by graemelynch2k5

if your going to go for a crybaby go for the dimebag one coz its just better than the other one you mention. i find em a bit weak sounding, but in the context of your own playing and style it'll probably sound fine - its fine for jazz and blues and all that but for anything heavy its lacking, but for led zep etc itll prob be ok

just go for the dimebag one - itll be good and handle both kind of sounds very well, or opt for a top line crybaby.

but you could try the Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah Pedal, or the boss pw10, which will both set you back just over $100

the morley comes with a 2 year warrenty and is a good pedal but the boss will be damn good too. they just hold more power and sound fatter and just generally better.

*edit* plus it depends what your gonna use it for - ie i can tell more coz i gig alot and therefore use the stuff endlessly and have it cranked up a lot so you can really tell the difference. id go for the morley tho.

Edited by Big Boy Sixx

I swear to god the Crybaby wah is shit.

Get the Steve Vai Bad Horsie.

The Dunlop is as weak as piss.

dunlop doesnt make shit.

the crybaby is legendary. if you dont like it simply state it intelligently.

Asshole,

Ive played guitar for 15 years.I work in a music store and have tried,tested,built equipment beyond your wildest dreams.

I have spent thousands on my own equipment(my guitars below)

Im simply trying to get this guy the best pedal for his money.Have you tried out the Bad Horsie?Or the Bad Horsie 2 which has recently been released?I thought not,dick biscuit.

I however have tried both.

Regards

guitar2qm.th.jpg

Have you tried out the Bad Horsie?Or the Bad Horsie 2 which has recently been released?I thought not,dick biscuit.

you forgot to let me answer there buddy. i have 2 musical degrees and worked in a music store for my teen years. ive been playing guitar for 25 years so dont pull experience on me slashtastic. ive built at least 20 guitars in the past. my father always told me "dont be the first one to boast. 9 times out of 10 youll get burned". you my friend have just been burned.

to the starter of the thread. equipment is really sort of a relative thing to what you play. go out there and play every pedal in your price range. we can try and steer you in the right direction but it really depends on what you hear. after all if you do not like the way you sound it doesnt matter what we think

Edited by FORKS

yes i have. it is my personal opinion that the crybaby is better although to be fair i have not gotten my hands on the bad horsie 2 yet. the bad horsie is a fantastic pedal but i like my crybaby more and its the only one i play live

See all kids want is fucking super ultra mega uber wah. What happend to using tallent to play guitar instead of line6 modulation amps and this and that fucking pedal. I bet Jimi himself is turning in his grave. Why do you think there are no good guitarists these days? And if you say Tom Morello i'll fucking hunt you down and kill you. Its either uber metal this or fucking turbo wah that. Whats wrong people

wooooo, handbags at ten paces all of a sudden around here. just go to a store and try out the ones we have mentioned and see which one suits you and your style of playing best, its the best way. crybaby is a very popular line, but its also the only one alot of people have heard of. ive heard the bad horsie is a very good pedal aswell.

hey sephiroth, whats your sig about?

I swear to god the Crybaby wah is shit.

Get the Steve Vai Bad Horsie.

The Dunlop is as weak as piss.

dunlop doesnt make shit.

the crybaby is legendary. if you dont like it simply state it intelligently.

Asshole,

Ive played guitar for 15 years.I work in a music store and have tried,tested,built equipment beyond your wildest dreams.

I have spent thousands on my own equipment(my guitars below)

Im simply trying to get this guy the best pedal for his money.Have you tried out the Bad Horsie?Or the Bad Horsie 2 which has recently been released?I thought not,dick biscuit.

I however have tried both.

Regards

guitar2qm.th.jpg

may i touch you?