Billy Corgan - The future embrace

fuzzbubble

Another release i'm looking forward to, anyone else thinking about picking up the album? I didn't mind zwan, but it didn't really excite me so i'm not upset that they broke up. I'm not expecting the pumpkins, but none the less it's Billy so i'm eargerly anticipating the release.

release 20/06/06 uk

Edited by fuzzbubble

He's a great guitarist with a really distinctive voice, but I get the feeling that it's going to be just like the Zwan record. I'm still hoping that he'll go back to the Siamese Dream era stuff. I love the "wall of sound" you get on tracks like Mayonaise. He should make a whole album like that.

From what I've heard of it so far it's going to have quite an industrial feel.

I'll definitely be checking it out as some of the Pumpkins stuff ranks as some of the best music released in the 90s.

ok cool. I haven't heard anything yet and i'm resisting downloading anything, i want the suprise of listening to it virgin style :lol: . But do you like what you've heard so far, industrial sounds good.

From what I've heard of it so far it's going to have quite an industrial feel.

I'll definitely be checking it out as some of the Pumpkins stuff ranks as some of the best music released in the 90s.

ok cool. I haven't heard anything yet and i'm resisting downloading anything, i want the suprise of listening to it virgin style :lol: . But do you like what you've heard so far, industrial sounds good.

I wasn't really a Zwan fan and I even find some of the Pumpkins stuff hard to listen to at times although having said that, the Pumpkins best stuff is right up there as the best music of the 90s.

I'm also not really an industrial fan so no I haven't been hugely impressed so far but I have to admit that it's very catchy.

I'll wait until I can get a listen of the whole album before I judge it, but there is a definite NIN's influence on this one.

Knowing Corgan however, the album will be pretty eclectic.