Will there ever be another Guns N' Roses?.....

Scorpio King 511

I've always wondered if there would ever be another band as influencial as our GNR... I mean even the old bands were not even close to GNR... GNR were in a genre of their own and also a world of their own. They were known for being ROCKERS THAT DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING..... I mean even at that time, they were one of the only bands that were known to be fearless of anything, even havoc caused in the media... They had an identity of their own.. For example, no guitarist was seen with a Jack Daniels bottle in his hand everywhere he went, even to the awards... And Axl had his own thing going on, like the bandana he wore evrytime, and the short pants he wore during concerts, and also his bad-ass attitude.. So in my opinion, i really think that NO OTHER BAND IN HISTORY will ever come close to our GNR... What do you guys think? Will there ever be another GNR? (VERY curious to know)

good post, but i cant see another band ever being like guns n' roses, other than guns n' roses lol, the closest from my point of view could be the darkness but i aint to sure

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how the hell can you compare the darkness and gnr?

the darkness is like farts in the wind compared to them

good post, but i cant see another band ever being like guns n' roses, other than guns n' roses lol, the closest from my point of view could be the darkness but i aint to sure

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah me too, I think right now the darkness looks pretty good.... I mean they are the closest.... But Silvertide ain't that bad too.... But in my opinion, nothing compared to GNR....