Reunions

johnezz

What band would you like to see re-united the most?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Van Halen, because these guys knew how to rock, and obviously were a very united band and had some great time playing. Would be amazing to see them do stupid things like in the Jump video on stage, and seeing Eddie do Eruption...

Pink Floyd are my favourite though.

I'd love to see a reunion of the classic Genesis line up. Pete Gabriel is rumored to have said the possibilities are the likeliest in a long time!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They'd need a fucking miracle to redeem themselves after the direction they took post-Gabriel.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to disagree with you there. Post-Hackett was where they lost their true roots of Progressive.

Seconds Out is a fantastic live album

Van Halen. Rock music needs them. Deep Purple could be interesting. I've never listened to Rainbow (maybe I should, I keep hearing about them) so I don't know about that one. Zeppelin should never reform, it just wouldn't be as good without Bonzo. Neither should the Beatles.

Edited by DoubleTalkinJive

th smiths would be amazing, although highly unlikely. In the beginning mozza wanted them to get back more than anything, however in 2004 Marr said they could reunite, but only morrissey and marr, morrissey laughed and said no. Plus the whole lawsuit thing might've made things tricky.