Queen Vs AC/DC

GnRmaniac

Which Band Do You Like Better?  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this one is defeniltey not very easy...I love both bands but if I had to pick one I think I would have to say...AC/DC. I think Queen is spectacular and that they do rock, but AC/DC just has a wonderful tone to tham that is so pure. They've also come back even after a death in the band which is very impressive and were then more popular than ever. Queen I could never bad mouth, but if I had to choose 1 I know it would be AC/DC.

• 4 weeks later...

How can u say Queen are better than AC/DC....come on man......AC/DC have one of the biggest albums off all time with Back In Black and queen have nothing........i can say that Queen have some great songs.....

like Bohemian Rhapsody, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Another One Bites The Dust, I Want It All, I Want To Break Free, Under Pressure (with David Bowie) but thats where it stops with AC/DC they just have hit after hit.....but none of there awesome 70s stuff was realeased in American so u guys wouldn't of heard it

they have....TNT, It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Want To Rock & Roll), Highway To Hell, Let There Be Rock, Jailbreak, Back In Black, You Shook Me All Night Long, Hells Bells, Who Made Who, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, For Those About To Rock (We Salute You), Thunderstruck, Moneytalks, Are You Ready....i gotta say AC/DC are one of the greatest Hard Rock bands of all time and Queen can't compete with them....

like Bohemian Rhapsody, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Another One Bites The Dust, I Want It All, I Want To Break Free, Under Pressure (with David Bowie) but thats where it stops with AC/DC they just have hit after hit.....but none of there awesome 70s stuff was realeased in American so u guys wouldn't of heard it

Fat Bottomed Girls? Days of our Lives? You're my Best Friend? Don't Stop Me Now?Somebody To Love? We Will Rock You? We Are The Champions? Radio GaGa?

Queen have probably got the most big hits out of any band

Edited by Glick

Fat Bottomed Girls? Days of our Lives? You're my Best Friend? Don't Stop Me Now?Somebody To Love? We Will Rock You? We Are The Champions? Radio GaGa?

Queen have probably got the most big hits out of any band

You forgot bicycle race.

I do like both very much, but Queen just takes it.