Awesome song, awful intro

Izzy's Girl

In correspondence with x___Estranged__x's thread I decided this is also a matter of negotiation.

Top of my head right now would be Wildfire by Sonata Arctica. That song is just fucking awesome but the start with that old dude talking a load of shit about burning it down and watching a monster dance or some crazy ass shit then his weird friend in the background doing this insane laugh, I'm like fuck this is unbearable and then suddenly the surging guitar intro comes in *where it should begin* and then I'm like, fuck this is good!

I cant stand intros with talking, its unnecessary, especailly in metal songs cuz its usually some old like wizard sounding dude or a fucking warlock talking really cheesey shit and its embarassing to listen to, I'm sure all the metalheads know what I'm talking about here. Blind Guardian are abundant with it.

Edited by Izzy's Girl

I cant stand intros with talking, its unnecessary, especailly in metal songs cuz its usually some old like wizard sounding dude or a fucking warlock talking really cheesey shit and its embarassing to listen to, I'm sure all the metalheads know what I'm talking about here. Blind Guardian are abundant with it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*cough* Number of the beast *cough*

Umm anyway.

Uncle Tom's Cabin - Warrant

Fallin Apart At The Seams - Cinderella

Bad Attitude Shuffle - Cinderella

Trust - Megadeth

One Wild Night (The original version off Crush) - Bon Jovi