Looking for bands like Van Halen

Maddergascar

It's quite simple really. I'm really into Van Halen and am looking for recommendations of similar bands. I'm mainly interested from a guitarists point of view; I'm looking for a band which uses finger tapping and dive bombs and all those other techniques that EVH introduced, rather than band with a more bluesy guitarist. But nothing too techical; no Steve Vai!

As did every other shitty hair band

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GNR were a borderline "shitty hair band" and Slash has admitted to being influenced by EVH...so what are you saying?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What do you think I'm saying?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o blaspheme

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GNR were a borderline "shitty hair band" and Slash has admitted to being influenced by EVH...so what are you saying?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To anyone who hasnt noticed, Genesis is really only here to be a dick, and to pass time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To anyone who hasnt noticed, Genesis is really only here to be a dick, and to pass time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh please do eloborate, simple child.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I may be merely a simple child, but i can tell all your posts are negative and sarcastic. You seem to hate arena rock, and spend most of your time talkin about them, but you have over 3000 posts on a gnr message board. Most of the time youre just a prick imo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I may be merely a simple child, but i can tell all your posts are negative and sarcastic. You seem to hate arena rock, and spend most of your time talkin about them, but you have over 3000 posts on a gnr message board. Most of the time youre just a prick imo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm entitled to be how I like. If that upsets you so much then I'm deeply sorry