strangest cover you've ever heard

krissirge

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

megadeth-these boots

its actually a pretty good cover, except for the bleeps, you gotta listen to it live. but why These Boots? eh

also, yeah, children of bodom playing Oops I did it again was funny and it sucked. its a shame what cob is now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"bleeps?" you talking about the version off "Killing is My Business..." or something else? :huh:

"Angry Inch" was covered by Type O Negative. It's from the rock n roll musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

Hedwig gets a botched sex change operation and is left with a "one inch mound of flesh where my penis used to be, where my vagina never was" If you haven't seen this movie, check it out. The songs are fantastic IMO.

I remember walking into a CD store one time and hearing a country version of "Stairway to Heaven".  I have no idea who did it, but it was horrible.  It's sacreligious enough to cover the song, but to do a country version is just plain wrong.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ive heard it aswell, I think it is dolly parton who covers it :rofl-lol:

Edited by Nightrain_Kid

megadeth-these boots

its actually a pretty good cover, except for the bleeps, you gotta listen to it live. but why These Boots? eh

also, yeah, children of bodom playing Oops I did it again was funny and it sucked. its a shame what cob is now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"bleeps?" you talking about the version off "Killing is My Business..." or something else? :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah

did tori amos actually cover raining blood or is that not real, because i cant even see that happening

a friend of mine told me theres some rap song that uses raining blood and south of heaven as beats

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she did, i was shocked and its not good at all,

Limp bizkit did Home sweet home, its reallllllllllllllllllly terrible