The thing you hate

Maddergascar

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guns N' Roses - :rolleyes:

Queen - I can't really complain about them 'cause they had a great career, but nonetheless it's a shame Mercury died so soon.

Alice In Chains - Layne Staley lost his battle...

Metallica - they've been mediocre after The Black Album (which wasn't that good itself); I wish they'd return to their 80's sound.

Van Halen -

Edward is the culprit here. Apparently even his own brother can't stand to be around him anymore. And the last time they did tour, Eddie made sure the ticket prices were very steep. Sammy Hagar stated if it were up to him the prices would have been cut in half. How does a band who had not done shit in 5 years, release yet another Greatest Hits(with 3 new songs that sucked IMO) have the nerve to go out on an arena tour and charge $60-$90 per ticket?

They did well in some cities, but overall the tour didn't sell very well. A year and 1/2 later, no word from Eddie. David Lee Roth is doing a radio show, Sammy/Mike tour together every summer, and Alex is doing, whatever Alex does(he guards his privacy).

Van Halen -

Edward is the culprit here.  Apparently even his own brother can't stand to be around him anymore.  And the last time they did tour, Eddie made sure the ticket prices were very steep.  Sammy Hagar stated if it were up to him the prices would have been cut in half.  How does a band who had not done shit in 5 years, release yet another Greatest Hits(with 3 new songs that sucked IMO) have the nerve to go out on an arena tour and charge $60-$90 per ticket?

They did well in some cities, but overall the tour didn't sell very well.  A year and 1/2 later, no word from Eddie.  David Lee Roth is doing a radio show, Sammy/Mike tour together every summer, and Alex is doing, whatever Alex does(he guards his privacy).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah eddies so fucked up now, someone needs to come and give him a big slap

Cinderella - Great music but the name means I get the  :huh:  looks when I mention them.

ps. Did anyone of you guys see extreme makeover where the cinderella dude came on. I don't know his name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tom Keifer.

You can view the episode by going to

www.cinderella.net then going on "Cool Links" and then some guys "House of Cinderella"

It's on there.

Gnr-Line up changed all the time.

Aerosmith-Come on tour you bastards!!!

U2-Bono talking more about polotics then playing the music at his concerts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aerosmith are coming back on tour in 2006. Check the site ;)

GN'R - Line up change

Led Zeppelin - Would reform if Robert didn't have a band at the moment, they could have Jason Bonham or anyone they want I mean they're LZ for crying out loud!

Gnr-Line up changed all the time.

Aerosmith-Come on tour you bastards!!!

U2-Bono talking more about polotics then playing the music at his concerts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aerosmith are coming back on tour in 2006. Check the site ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I expect shear meant in the UK. ;)

Sucks that they won't come and play here, although most people in England cant name any other 'smith songs besides walk this way and love in an elevator :angry:

Van Halen -

Edward is the culprit here.  Apparently even his own brother can't stand to be around him anymore.  And the last time they did tour, Eddie made sure the ticket prices were very steep.  Sammy Hagar stated if it were up to him the prices would have been cut in half.  How does a band who had not done shit in 5 years, release yet another Greatest Hits(with 3 new songs that sucked IMO) have the nerve to go out on an arena tour and charge $60-$90 per ticket?

They did well in some cities, but overall the tour didn't sell very well.  A year and 1/2 later, no word from Eddie.  David Lee Roth is doing a radio show, Sammy/Mike tour together every summer, and Alex is doing, whatever Alex does(he guards his privacy).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, is anything going on with Van Halen now? There seems to have been a complete news drought for about a year and a half. But I'm a gnr fan, so I can take it.

Edited by Maddergascar

Van Halen -

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, is anything going on with Van Halen now? There seems to have been a complete news drought for about a year and a half. But I'm a gnr fan, so I can take it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well after the 2004 tour, the band were literally trying to rip each other to pieces. I believe Eddie had to be dragged off one side of the stage at the last show, while Sammy, Micky and Alex were dragged off the other side.

Basically nothings going on. Sammy Hagar recently said in one of his shows that 'there are two great guys in that band, and one that has to ruin it for us all.'

Plus Eddie's buried in wine.

There was a rumour the guys were going to be doing the next series of rockstar, but that was denied.

So nothings going on at all, and I can't see there being anything in the near future.

Pantera - That it all fell apart when it did.. who knows how things would be now if they stuck together.

Rob Zombie - He only has 2 solo albums! but then again i'm very thankful for he's movies and he is working on the 3rd album now....

Motley Crue - They never carried on where they left of with Generation Swine, But they FINALLY came back to England last year so you can let them off!

Guns N' Roses - They really need to release Chinese Democracy.

Black Sabbath - That they started to record a new album and years latter there is no news on it.

AC/DC - They put Malcolm Yound and Cliff Williams in the shadows, only letting them run up to the mics at the choruses for the backing vocals. They should acknowledge a little further that Mal and Cliff are members of the band.

Kiss - They make Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer wear the makeup of Peter Criss and Ace Frehley. They should give them their own personas, instead of them pretending to be peter and ace purely for money reasons.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I totally agree

Rolling Stones: They charge waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for concert tickets (seriously, Mick and Keith are each worth about $700 million, do they need to charge $150 for shit seats?), and their shows have become so methodical and scripted that fans don't get excited at them anymore.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do Mick and Keith cost something? :blink:

Jimi Hendrix Experience and The Beatles -- No reunion tours with the original line up    :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dude

do you wanna see somene tour as the jimi hendrix experience without hendrix, its just not the same, ive seen some good tribute bands but nothin compares to the original, as for the beatles, it could be done, i dont know how well accepted it would be