Pinky Problems

Help me please, when I'm playing guitar and I want to fret with my pinky, I feel a bone move or crack in my pinky. Is this normal? I'm hoping it will go away, I haven't used my pinky much and it started to hurt after playing the fast run in the SCOM solo

Edited by GNR'R

Help me please, when I'm playing guitar and I want to fret with my pinky, I feel a bone move or crack in my pinky. Is this normal? I'm hoping it will go away, I haven't used my pinky much and it started to hurt after playing the fast run in the SCOM solo

i know exactly what you're talking about! i have the same thing. i don't know if it's normal, but since i've been playing more guitar recently, it's not happening as much. it used to make playing such a bitch! your pinky sorta "snaps" in different positions right?

practice that sweep picking with that video i posted a little while back, and don't cheat! use your pinky. it should start to diminish pretty quickly, it never totally goes away though.

crazy, i thought i was the only guy that had that.

You should probably see a doctor.

:shocked: NOOOOOOOOOOO

i know exactly what you're talking about! i have the same thing. i don't know if it's normal, but since i've been playing more guitar recently, it's not happening as much. it used to make playing such a bitch! your pinky sorta "snaps" in different positions right?

practice that sweep picking with that video i posted a little while back, and don't cheat! use your pinky. it should start to diminish pretty quickly, it never totally goes away though.

crazy, i thought i was the only guy that had that.

Yeah thats it! It hurts a bit too, I'm avoiding it because if I constantly crack my fingers, well, that ain't good. I think I'll just keep practicing. Fuck the doctor lol