NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

"Axl Rose will come out of hiding on Friday the 13th of January and attend a high-profile celebrity event--there will be photographs to prove this and you shall see them. And he'll have fun on the night."

If I said this a week ago and said that I knew this was to be the truth--for whatever reason, you'd all be waiting for it to happen.

Now that it hs happened, the majority of people just seem to be criticising him on his choice of clothes and appearance in general :mellow:

It's not like this is going to be a frequent occurence--he may not be sighted/photographed for years after this. If I was to just say negative stuff regarding this event, I'd regret it later on.

it's because we have nothing else to comment on. he showed up for a photo op so people will talk about how he looks.

Personally i think it's a pretty good sign he showed up at an industry thing like this, Being the butt of jokes and comments in the music industry I don't think he would just show up unless the album is ready and he's getting himself back out there now.

I agree. Why cause such a kerfuffle? There has to be a reason for it. Or maybe he gebuinly just wanted to hang with people.

Uhhh..ok. Look at the pic:

Bucketrose.JPG

Now look at the red cup which the guy's holding. Buckethead. Did I miss something or is it suppossed to be Buckethead upside down????? :unsure:

edit: OK! I can see it's been photoshopped !

I missed that BH picture :xmasssanta:

How longs Buckethead's head been in that picture?...i never even noticed it

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha that's to fucking GAY!

Only Scott W..would wear that! ... :rofl-lol:

You slag Scott Weiland? Funny he dresses almost identical to how Axl did in the late 80's.

The deference is....Axl did it when every body ells was doing it and it was cool back then!

Now it's outdated!....and you will look like a total FAG!....lol

EDIT: My point is - who gives two shits how somebody dresses?

Have you seen how many replies about Axl wearing a jersey? ;)

Ok. This is pretty fucking awesome.

List of chicks he possibly could have banged there:

Jessica Alba

jessica-alba-14.jpg

Rachel Bilson

rachel_bilson_006.jpg

Lisa from "America's Next Top Model"

TopModelLisaGallery4.jpg

Nicole Eggert

nicole_eggert.jpg

Stacey Burke

WWasStacyBurke01.jpg

Kendra Wilkinson

020_kendrawilkinson_esummersplash05.jpg

Anyone want to bet on the best choice?

I'll let you know when I finish cleaning myself up.

Lets see here...

Axl Rose's beard = Crap

Axl Rose's Braids = Shit

Axl Rose's Clothes = Shat

Which ultimatly means Axl Rose's Style = Toilet

Lose of all of these thing and he will look close to the old Axl but older. Have a shave, sort your hair out and be a rocker once again. To be fair he is looking alot better than the fake Axl from 2002 which wasnt even really him!

Him taking a pic with Good Charlotte.

I just think he was being nice and took a pic. it doesn't mean he is fan of Bad Charlotte. :P

I doubt he even knew who the hell Good Charlotte were. I didn't even know who they were till last year.

Him taking a pic with Good Charlotte.

I just think he was being nice and took a pic. it doesn't mean he is fan of Bad Charlotte. :P

I doubt he even knew who the hell Good Charlotte were. I didn't even know who they were till last year.

i wish i coudl say the same thing

infact, i wish i didnt know who they were still

honestly who cares who he was hangin out with...dead set if jessica simpson asked u to go out somewhere n maybe back to her house after are u gonna say no coz i dont wanna be seen with u coz i dont like ur music..?good to see him back out n about...i think the goate looks awesome but the braids arent that spec...n dead set hockey is a ridiculous sport...lol...damn yankees...at least they belt the fuck outa eachother...