Sanctuary confirm 2 albums

Route66

"Sanctuary have confirmed that Guns N'Roses will have recorded their next two albums, when the recording process is complete.

Chinese Democracy, the first of the two releases, is set to be released this year, according to Axl Rose."

the above was from Big Boss at Sp/at

The second part about CHIDEM being released this year.. i'm not so sure we have 100% evidence of this from Axl like they suggest. I mean Axl only said we will get "Music" this year.

Edited by Route66

Link?!?!

it's on www. S p 1 a t. com without the spaces . but when posted here it comes up as elsewhere.com.

Also it has the countdown begins with a picture of Axl next to it, this is getting exciting :)

Edited by Axl-rocks

Guest swwet_child
"Chinese Democracy, the first of the two releases, is set to be released this year, according to Axl Rose."

So they will not be released like UYI... on the same day? :unsure:

Edited by swwet_child

cooool 2 albums cant wait

SS.

I'll second that......man it really feels like somethings really happening now.....last year wasnt all that fun on the news front....except I.R.S we didn't see to much new....... Lets hope that this well really be the year for G'nR

I third that! These past 2 weeks have been so exciting for GN'R fans.

dm21

No disrespect to Sp?lat but Sanctuary have a history of only shooting rumours down not adding to the fuel, seems odd they would come out with a comment like that considering thier usual stance.Be aware people the moment Axl opened his mouth it was going to be open season on the rumours.At least 90% of everything you hear is horse shit, the other 10% is subject to rapid change.

I am wrapped about this 2 album thing and I think it is true as the RS article states

""We're working on thirty-two songs, and twenty-six are nearly done," he says. Of those, thirteen are slated for the final album."

Final album, so we're getting more than 1 cd,

WOOO HOOO!!!!!

rock3rock4

"Sanctuary have confirmed that Guns N'Roses will have recorded their next two albums, when the recording process is complete.

Chinese Democracy, the first of the two releases, is set to be released this year, according to Axl Rose."... .

This is the most confusing "statement" I've read yet. It says "Sanctuary have confirmed ..." (Who - at Sanctuary?).

And the next line - still in quotations - says "according to Axl Rose." So -- was the source at Sanctuary Axl? If so, was Axl visiting Sanctuary? If it's supposed to be a rewrite from the RS article -- Axl never said the words "chinese democracy" at all.

And then people wonder why we move all of the "news" threads from this site to the Ain't It Fun section.

*locked*