Songs that grew on you?

december pain

Man I gotta start listen to "Oh my God".

Was it released as a single?

Quite a few of the songs on the Illusions were like that. The list includes Shotgun Blues, My World, Garden of Eden, Dust and Bones, and Right Next Door to Hell.

:unsure:

is in the movie soundtrack of "End of days" (shwarzenegger movie)... i love that song... its a shame it was never fnishied... the song on that album its just something like a demo... if you want a good version send me a PM ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Estranged. I love it now, but wasn't that impressed with the early parts of the song at first. From the piano solo on of course, I loved it right away.

The other one that comes to mind is Coma. It's pretty overwhelming at first.

Same here

also, Dust N' Bones, Bad Obsession, Mr. Brownstone

estranged

anything goes

your crazy

think about you

patience

november rain

i now love these songs

the thing about guns n roses is they have songs they you may hate at first, but then when you give it a chance you just fall in love with the song.

I think one of the songs that really grew on me was estranged, especially the beginning, i always liked the part after the piano solo:

Another song would be Locomotive and (you wouldn´t believe it) Paradise City the first time i heard it i didn´t like it too much, i was more into nighttrain when i first heard afd

@argentinia roses

what do you mean by better version of oh my god? a remaster? if so, is there a chance to get it?

Pretty Tied Up - When I first heard it, I didn't really like it. I don't think I ever listened to the whole song. I completely changed my opinion of the song when I heard it live on the UYI Tour in Tokyo DVD. I love it now.

Same as Locomotive, I never really listened to that song because I thought I didn't like it. When I actually listened to the song a couple of times, I started to really love it. 050.gif

Locomotive - Didn't really like it the first couple of times, but now I'm always singing it.

Coma - Same as Locomotive. One of my favorite GNR songs now. I don't know if "beautiful" is the right word to use, but that's the word I'd use to describe it.

Since I Don't Have You - Don't know why, it's just catchy.