Grammy's tonight.

G n F n R

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else getting tired of seeing Paul McCartney?

I mean, it was cool when he did the first song - since he hadn't played the grammys before. But then he played a second song - and came out later for a third song - and maybe even a fourth appearance (I lost track - he seemed to keep coming out so often).

And what did you think of Mariah Carey? Anyone else notice she's put on a few pounds?

I thought Bono gave a cool speech about his Dad.

Anyone have any other thoughts so far?

I mean, it was cool when he did the first song - since he hadn't played the grammys before. But then he played a second song - and came out later for a third song - and maybe even a fourth appearance (I lost track - he seemed to keep coming out so often).

And what did you think of Mariah Carey? Anyone else notice she's put on a few pounds?

Paul got on my nerves, I hated Kanye, Mariah has put on weight but at least you could see her face instead of just her boobs this time, and Sly Stone looked like he was high.

Jay-Z, Linkin Park, & Paul McCartney was just weird.

I liked Faith Hill.

I did like Bono's speech.

I'm upset I missed Madonna.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

Yeah Americans need to get over the Beatles, move on..... everyone in England has!

Jonx

Yeah Americans need to get over the Beatles, move on..... everyone in England has!

Jonx

our beatles are way better than your preciouse rolling stones-homer simpson

Dont even get me started on the Stones...... Im english living in the States, i saw the Superbowl..... i shall say no more! <_<

Jonx

Jonx

Dont even get me started on the Stones...... Im english living in the States, i saw the Superbowl..... i shall say no more! <_<

Jonx

r u saying u like them i like them but they sounded like shit a the super bowl

Jonx

Jonx

r u saying u like them i like them but they sounded like shit a the super bowl

Yeah i love the Stones, ive seen them before, not to mention being chased off Keith Richards lawn by his security... wont forget that night! Anywyas they did sound like shit at the superbowl, thats what i was getting at!

Jonx

Hard to believe it's been a year since Slash was the musical producer for the Across the Universe charity recording at the grammys.

yeah i know...seems like it was only a few weeks ago.

On a side note ....I missed the grammys but i am soo sick of U2 and Green Day. Dont get me wrong U2 is a good band but its like enough all rdy. I wont start on green day....... Well we can start hoping for the VMAs ....hey it could happen.

Cosper

Can someone post a list of winners if possible? I cant find it on internet. And Kelly Clarkson is cool, Breakaway is a quality album. :)

Cheers!

Grimo.

You can find them here:

http://grammy.com/GRAMMY_Awards/Annual_Show/48_nominees.aspx

What song did Bruce Springsteen play? and did U2 perform and if so what songs did they play?

They don't show that programm here :(

Edited by Streetchild

Just an fyi for tonight's Grammy awards show. I read in USA Today that among the special duet perfomances planned Bruce Springsteen will perform with a suprise guest. Now do I think think this mystery musician will be Axl? Probably not folks but I thought I'd give a head's up anyways. The article also said that Cream and Sly Stone might make suprise appearances. Later

Why aren't the Grammy's on tv here in the Netherlands :(