Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

I personally think this is a definate fake, listen to the voice and it totally changes at 2:06, like it was edited. I think Axl could have better intelligent lyrics, as well as music. I'd like a real better. But this doesn't sound like it is. I'd swear its an edit at the end of 2:06.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Great! Love the words, can't say em, I know, but the I never wanted u lines, great message there.

Rockin', great vibe, great off-step time grove on guitars, great solo's (need Slash now bad) just GREAT!

Peace to all rock3

Oh, and no, it's Axl, it's Bucket, no fake.

Edited by axlskAmpf

I personally think this is a definate fake, listen to the voice and it totally changes at 2:06, like it was edited. I think Axl could have better intelligent lyrics, as well as music. I'd like a real better. But this doesn't sound like it is. I'd swear its an edit at the end of 2:06.

Seriously. You're kididng, right? Seriously?

-darknemus

it's so fuckin' metal......damn I love it,

Buckethead really showed his best on this song.... some find it a little wierd and hope the re-recorded with more standard solos..... I pray to god they won't do that

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ON THE ALBUM RIGHT LIKE THIS AXL, AND YOU'LL SELL MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love twat and irs, but the midlde section of thus full version of better is not good enough

3:09 - 3:24 needs to be lost completely, and so does most of buckethead's soloing, apart from the one that comes in at 3:40

i do like axl's vocals that come in at 2:52 though

i dont think every song needs to be epic, there's nothing wrong with a simple verse/chorus/repeat now and again

Solo at 3:40 sounds like Robin for me. And yes, that's the best solo in this song!

same feelings here

Wow, I go away for half an hour and a new version is leaked again.. this is great :P .. this is definitely my favourite of the three leaked songs. :wub: Nice and heavy.. and Axl indeed sounds very pissed off, haha :D

i love twat and irs, but the midlde section of thus full version of better is not good enough

3:09 - 3:24 needs to be lost completely, and so does most of buckethead's soloing, apart from the one that comes in at 3:40

i do like axl's vocals that come in at 2:52 though

i dont think every song needs to be epic, there's nothing wrong with a simple verse/chorus/repeat now and again

Solo at 3:40 sounds like Robin for me. And yes, that's the best solo in this song!

Are you crazy? NOT GOOD ENOUGH??!?!?!? It one of the best solos I've ever heard...

I

Oh,yeah!!!!

This song is absolutely about the fucking Stephanie.... :fuckyou:

I think...

I'm listening the song over and over agian.... rock2

That's exactly what I thought.... that part where he's screaming and ranting conjurs up the idea of the Stephanie situation. Quite powerful I thought.