Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The noise and the screams between 2:50 and 3:20 destroy that song pretty much for me... It's still a very good constructed song, but these whole screaming is way to annoying. I hope it's just a demo.

Spoon, all songs can't sound like TWAT and The Blues....The heavy part and the screams is amazing!!!!

Me love it!!!! rock1

The noise and the screams between 2:50 and 3:20 destroy that song pretty much for me... It's still a very good constructed song, but these whole screaming is way to annoying. I hope it's just a demo.

Spoon, all songs can't sound like TWAT and The Blues....The heavy part and the screams is amazing!!!!

Me love it!!!! rock1

Spoon, you know I love you, but I have to agree with Sunset. Fucking get in there... I'm diggin' the rawness!

The heavy part gives it more balls than anything else we've heard and it makes it different from the other leaks, a good contrast. I think it would ruin it to take that heavy part out. Are you sure you guys just aren't used to it yet? Give it some time to warm up. This is my favorite track by FAR. I like that it's different.

Me love it!!!! rock1

who said it should sound like "The Blues" or "TWAT"? It should sound like it sounds during the first 2:06 minutes, and after 3:20 imo... that's one fucking amazing potential. now this song will go down as "Axl Rose screaming like a brainless metaldude".

@Leigh, I love you too :D

Edited by Spoon87

Me love it!!!! rock1

Spoon, you know I love you, but I have to agree with Sunset. Fucking get in there... I'm diggin' the rawness!

I have to 2:nd that cuz i think that the screamin and the lound guitars totaly takes this among to the top of the great ones.....love love love it!

i love axl's singing around the 2:50 mark rock3

So do I, this song is all over the place, I fucking love it.

This is what I have been waiting for for 10+ years, and I have to say with these 3 leaks and The Blues/Madagascar I couldnt be happier. This album is going to be AMAZING.

I still stand by what ive said since I first heard Guns N Roses. Whatever Axl Rose touches (musically) it turns to gold. That my honest belief. He is one of the very few musicians I feel that way about.

i hate listening to these songs on my computer, it just doesn't do them justice.

i have to say though, 2:30 - 3:15 fucking absolutely rocks my face off, and axl is FUCKING WAILING

then 3:40 it starts to mellow out a little bit, beautiful bridge...

someone said it already, but this song includes a little bit of everything Axl has to offer

Me love it!!!! rock1

who said it should sound like "The Blues" or "TWAT"? It should sound like it sounds during the first 2:06 minutes, and after 3:20 imo... that's one fucking amazing potential. now this song will go down as "Axl Rose screaming like a brainless metaldude".

@Leigh, I love you too :D

Hehe no I know, but It's not just screaming and noice it's just a really hard and raw part of the song...

Listen to Leigh_Rok1 ;)

But I can understand that some pepole might thing it's to hard and to raw...

But I think it's perfect for Guns and Chiense D... It will recruit some fans that didn't listen to Guns before... rock2 rock2