Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great song, i love the really heavy mid section...

But i cannot stand Bucketheads solo, its fast for the sake of being fast IMO...i'm not a Robin Finck fan by anymeans, but i'm guessing he plays the 2nd solo (about 3.40 in), and its a lot more Guns N roses, it fits the song, great solo...but all that over the top widdly widdly stuff from Bucket kinda ruined the melody of the song for a while to me...

Buckethead can play his ass off, dont get me wrong, just dont like it in this song, its random sweeps in some spots...faster than most people can blink admittedly, but still...

Wow, this song is extremely weird and all over the place... But I LOVE IT!!!

I'm sure a lot of people will hate it, though...

I wasn't expecting this to sound so different. I mean, it looks like a completely different song. Anyway, like I've said before, I love this.

And I'm almost sure the last guitar solo is from Robin Finck... It's very good. So is the BH one.

I had my doubts... but with Better I got clear he can still sing as he did before!!

...I look forward to hearing him live, i think thats a better way to judge.

Ashlee Simpson sounded pretty decent in the studio too...

Too far?...

When i first heard the first leak of better, i wasn't so sure. When i heard the second leak, i really liked the song. Now i have the full version. Better is sounding better then IRS. The Blues still rules though :D

Can someone please also PM me a link? Thanx! rock2