Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a quick edit I made, with a little more flow. Sorry, Windows Media Only:

(link removed)

Timing problems I found with the song include the Disturbed-like riff, looped 4x before Axl's vocals, so I chopped that in half. And after Axl's vocals over the Disturbed riff ended, I deleted the unecessary and nasty guitar parts, leaving the bridge to the chorus. I then copied and pasted the first chorus into the last chorus to give the song some closing. Let me know if you'd like a copy!

Edited by fiefer1

Here's a quick edit I made, with a little more flow. Sorry, Windows Media Only:

(link removed)

We're not allowed to post links to the leaks. Remastered or not. Be a good school girl and remove it.

;)

Edited by Moop

It is heavy but I don't think too heavy. It's a rocker that is for sure. I would disgaree that it reaches a point of nothing. The song structure is different as he said they might be. He's trying something different he said too. If people want the same old shit from UYI and AFD they are probably going to be disapointed. I like the contrast of the heavy guitar sounds and Axl's ravaging vocals to his softer, more pop-sounding chorus lines. The song is catchy and keeps me coming back to hear it again. I think is going to be one of the heavier ones on the album, I don't think they will all be like this. We're going to get a mix of all kinds of shit.

Since I said that it has grown on me a bit. I think it is messy because it's a demo but it flows quite well. The report of the listening party in New York on Axl's birthday was that some were uncharacteristically heavy but like I've said before. Rock N' Roll is dated and music has evolved. I think with a bit of work it could be good. Not a single though. :no:

It turns into a peice of shit! All that fuckin screaming, the disjointed solo, the weird computer effects.

Its a peice of crap

And I'm a fuckin' Axlite!

I don't think it's the correct rearrangement of the song......if you listen closely, you'll hear three different parts of the song put together...and am not sure if those are the same parts of the same song.

With all that's said......The song kicks major ass!

Cant wait for the final version of Better! .............Holly crap, isn't that a heavy tune or what?! rock2

It turns into a peice of shit! All that fuckin screaming, the disjointed solo, the weird computer effects.

Its a peice of crap

And I'm a fuckin' Axlite!

I don't think it's the correct rearrangement of the song......if you listen closely, you'll hear three different parts of the song put together...and am not sure if those are the same parts of the same song.

With all that's said......The song kicks major ass!

Cant wait for the final version of Better! .............Holly crap, isn't that a heavy tune or what?! rock2

AND FUNERAL IS RIGHT AGAIN........Damn Haters!!

Head Like a Hole

WC

Last week the 120 sec clip from Better leaked!And i was exited!

But now after listen to the hole song i cant tell how dissapointed i am. the start is amasing but the rest of the song totally suck!What have you done to this song Axl?

The second song TWAT is maybe one of the worst tracks i ever heard. its not interesting at all.

IRS is a good song, but not a big one.

Now have we already have heard the "big guns"...what the fuck is this shit??????????

Chinese Democracy are going to flop!!!!!!!!!!!im very disapointed, i belived that Al was going to be deliver, but this stupid drum machines and wird noices is just to stuid!

Chinese Democracy is the most expensive album ever made and they have used 10 years to come up with this bullshit??!

The hole thiing seems like a big joke.I let some friends of me listen to the new material and they were laughing...that say it all....

Good luck Axk, i think ou should stop your rock carrier for 10 years ago!fuck this stupid noicy shit1

You can have your own opinion, but the new tracks must be pretty good to be constantly replayed on various radio stations, and "I.R.S" has already reached the charts.. as an unreleased track! Axl is going to do what makes money, and this will make a bucket load of money. People have been waiting for years to hear something new, and this is there chance. Also, how can you say that this album is going to bomb, when you're only heard about three of the songs from it? You can't make a valid opinion on Axl or Chinese Democracy yet.

I think that a lot of people are finding it hard to get used to the new sound that GN'R have adopted. Personally, I like it. From what I've heard within the past few weeks, it's a mix between "Appetite For Destruction", "Use Your Illusion" and a little bit of today's music style. It's bound to be a different sound from the 1980's, times have changed.

Last week the 120 sec clip from Better leaked!And i was exited!

But now after listen to the hole song i cant tell how dissapointed i am. the start is amasing but the rest of the song totally suck!What have you done to this song Axl?

The second song TWAT is maybe one of the worst tracks i ever heard. its not interesting at all.

IRS is a good song, but not a big one.

Now have we already have heard the "big guns"...what the fuck is this shit??????????

Chinese Democracy are going to flop!!!!!!!!!!!im very disapointed, i belived that Al was going to be deliver, but this stupid drum machines and wird noices is just to stuid!

Chinese Democracy is the most expensive album ever made and they have used 10 years to come up with this bullshit??!

The hole thiing seems like a big joke.I let some friends of me listen to the new material and they were laughing...that say it all....

Good luck Axk, i think ou should stop your rock carrier for 10 years ago!fuck this stupid noicy shit1

Too bad IRS is the worst of the three songs, and i do mean BAD.