Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

Last week the 120 sec clip from Better leaked!And i was exited!

But now after listen to the hole song i cant tell how dissapointed i am. the start is amasing but the rest of the song totally suck!What have you done to this song Axl?

The second song TWAT is maybe one of the worst tracks i ever heard. its not interesting at all.

IRS is a good song, but not a big one.

Now have we already have heard the "big guns"...what the fuck is this shit??????????

Chinese Democracy are going to flop!!!!!!!!!!!im very disapointed, i belived that Al was going to be deliver, but this stupid drum machines and wird noices is just to stuid!

Chinese Democracy is the most expensive album ever made and they have used 10 years to come up with this bullshit??!

The hole thiing seems like a big joke.I let some friends of me listen to the new material and they were laughing...that say it all....

Good luck Axk, i think ou should stop your rock carrier for 10 years ago!fuck this stupid noicy shit1

You are just old, cut the mullet already and sell the iroc-z

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep inside yourself..do you really think this is great???this is just because your hardcore!

Do you think Guns will get new fans of this?I know that old fans is going to be imbarresed by CD!Like steven adler said, it got no hit!And it hasent, can you belive you will see any of the new song on MTV?LOL...this is more worse than Contaband!

Hes got a point, i mean i.r.s in all truth is a pile of shit and if it was any other band no one on here would even listen to it twice, better has potential but too much industrial sounding for my liking altho TWAT is a good song after a few listens and does kinda save the whole thing, if these are the big guns i feel some people (providing they stop being so biased) may be in for a dissapointment if the album is released

Deep inside yourself..do you really think this is great???this is just because your hardcore!

Do you think Guns will get new fans of this?I know that old fans is going to be imbarresed by CD!Like steven adler said, it got no hit!And it hasent, can you belive you will see any of the new song on MTV?LOL...this is more worse than Contaband!

Steven Adler is "imbarresed" by the new guns? "Hasent" he "imbarressed" himself enough.

I can listen to Contraband maybe once every two months and I'm a huge GNR fan. I can listen to this way too much.

It turns into a peice of shit! All that fuckin screaming, the disjointed solo, the weird computer effects.

Its a peice of crap

And I'm a fuckin' Axlite!

I don't think it's the correct rearrangement of the song......if you listen closely, you'll hear three different parts of the song put together...and am not sure if those are the same parts of the same song.

With all that's said......The song kicks major ass!

Cant wait for the final version of Better! .............Holly crap, isn't that a heavy tune or what?! rock2

I'm gonna hope your right

This song has a lot of potenial. Love the beginning, love the guitars, not a fan of the screaming, but then i never have been. The initial shock has worn off, I'm softening my stance.

But for fucks sake this can't be a single...people will react the same way I did

Edited by axl04

Oh for fuck sake man. I tried to be nice before but you have heard 3 demos from 2003 and you're calling it quits on Axl Rose? Come on man grow some balls. These songs may have changed significantly since then. As soon as the album is released I can see you jumping right back on the fuckin' band wagon.

look everyone is entitled to there own opinions on these songs' if the guy dont like em-fair enough' move on

What's your opinion of them lawrence? I don't think i've seen you mention them?

R.

i like them all' but really like IRS,ive played that the most' i'm pretty impressed actualy rick :)

I really hope for Axl that TWAT is not going to be on CD, and that secong part of better has changed!

IRS is a good song, the best so fare..the rest i rubbish!

But Chinese Democracy will flip, belive me...and remember my words, you cant compare this to the old days. The quality is very poor, and people i have talked with totally agree!Drum machines???yeah drumachines.....were is brain?

i just wanna throw my computer out the window!

The demos are amazing , the final product its gonna blow away ...Axl brings the GNR music to the next millenium this is a complex albun . Some old fans like you don t like ...its the game no pay no game .

Nothing there in the music industry thesse days are like this demos .

this is the funnyest shit i've evered herd. :rofl-lol:

IRS-Good song

TWAT-Big Hit

Better-A song that will blow everyone away

Oh ya did someone forget to mention, these are just demo's? DEMO's, which means their not offcial version, things can be changed, you never know...oh ya one more thing, 2 years old too....

Final words: I LOVE THE NEW SONGS!!!!!

BTW: i'm a fan of the old stuff, but the new stuff its mind blowing

Edited by Mister_Smiley

Last week the 120 sec clip from Better leaked!And i was exited!

But now after listen to the hole song i cant tell how dissapointed i am. the start is amasing but the rest of the song totally suck!What have you done to this song Axl?

The second song TWAT is maybe one of the worst tracks i ever heard. its not interesting at all.

IRS is a good song, but not a big one.

Now have we already have heard the "big guns"...what the fuck is this shit??????????

Chinese Democracy are going to flop!!!!!!!!!!!im very disapointed, i belived that Al was going to be deliver, but this stupid drum machines and wird noices is just to stuid!

Chinese Democracy is the most expensive album ever made and they have used 10 years to come up with this bullshit??!

The hole thiing seems like a big joke.I let some friends of me listen to the new material and they were laughing...that say it all....

Good luck Axk, i think ou should stop your rock carrier for 10 years ago!fuck this stupid noicy shit1

what a sad, disappointed person. shame not being able to enjoy the best music to hit the planet since 1991. :no:

Better is the best song that the "new" gnr have written so far, TWAT is not much to me and IRS is ok.

It beats every song by VR with ease too. If it is too heavy for you, there is always Aguilera.

Sounds to me you are up the ass of the old gnr and cant get over the past.

Edited by llll

i loved the 2:06 straight away, this is taking more time to grow on me, though i still dislike the whole 2:22 - 3:20, it seems none of it fits.

And that screaming has got to go or at least be toned down somewhat, after the perfect vocals on the 2:06.

And surely the ending that goes back into "no one ever told me" for a few seconds sounds out of place there.

Another thing i noticed is the transition at 2:08 - 2:10 sounds like a clip has just been slotted in there, there is a slight hiccup at that point.

Edited by hiero