Management must be behind this

Guest JohnUlmer

I have to admit, I'm both fearing and anticipating the leak for Prostitute. It's supposed to be a really "Big Gun" and I can't decide whether I want to hear it or wait for the album.

I'm with you on this. I want to hear more, but if the album is right around the corner, I'm perfectly willing to wait.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO MORE LEAKS!

Somebody that hates us and GNR wants to ruin everything we have waited for. They want to ruin that moment you put the cd in your player and look thru the inlay cover.

I will not download anything more before cd comes out.

Instead of downloading i will use my energy to find this or those who did this..

JOIN THE NO MORE LEAKS CLUB!

Guest JohnUlmer
There should be one more to come. Eddie Trunk said there were 4 songs on this disc and this is the same disc he had.Probably Prostitute.

Eddie Trunk also said these songs weren't on the disc.

Go... march in a... feminist parade or something.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that post made my day!

but seriously, all you punk bitches that are whining about leaks, no one is forcing you too listen to them, if you are all worked up about them ignore, thme don't ruin it for the rest of us who like to hear a little bit of what is in store for us down the road.

I know this is in a different thread, but it is relevant here,

What we really need is a statement from axl or management about all thats happened in last week,

If they say nothing, im pretty sure the leaks will just keep coming.

If people have a definate release date or even a timeframe, this mad demand for demos should quietn down

It's wrong to leak the songs like this.

NO MORE LEAKS!

It is Axl songs, and he have had alot of work doing them, and planning a great release day.

This is the leaker semiruining...

so no more leaks.

not for us as fans, but for W Axl Rose, the one and only, the artist and musician!

axl003.gif

I have to ask here...what is the upside of your stance?

That Axl is going to log on here one day and run off a bunch of names of those who "stayed loyal" and didn't download any of the leaks??

NO MORE LEAKS!

It is Axl songs, and he have had alot of work doing them, and planning a great release day.

so no more leaks.

not for us as fans, but for W Axl Rose, the one and only, the artist and musician!

axl003.gif

If you don't like leaks, then DON'T LISTEN TO THEM.

You probably only joined on the 16th so you could download the leaks and now you're trying to take the moral high ground and say we shouldn't listen to leaks. Get a clue.

Guest Jungle Blood

NO MORE LEAKS!

so no more leaks.

axl003.gif

You probably only joined on the 16th so you could download the leaks and now you're trying to take the moral high ground and say we shouldn't listen to leaks. Get a clue.

mister.

i say we shouldn't leak ANYMORE. Not not to listen? Hmm?

Not to leak any of Axls new songs. Its his.

Those which are leaked are leaked, but i dont think we should leak any new ones.

NO MORE LEAKS!

so no more leaks.

axl003.gif

mister.

i say we shouldn't leak ANYMORE. Not not to listen? Hmm?

Not to leak any of Axls new songs. Its his.

Those which are leaked are leaked, but i dont think we should leak any new ones.

And I say, if you don't agree with anymore songs being leaked. DON'T DOWNLOAD OR LISTEN TO THEM.

Then it won't be a problem for you.

If you don't like leaks, then DON'T LISTEN TO THEM

Ok, im going to kinda defend the thread starter. Its been 10+ years since the last GNR album, and everyone has been waiting for this time for way to long. If a song is leaked on the internet, no matter how much you dont want to listen, and ruin the surprise of listening to the new album when it is released, most people just cant do it. They have been waiting SO long to hear new shit, if they are out there, then temptation gets the best of probably 95% of them.

I think this persons whole point is dont leak them, and then they dont have to worry about giving into temptation.

Thats said, I dont give a shit, I want as many leaks as we can get :)

Thats the cool thing about demo type songs, and shitty quality, you get a good feel for the song, but you still have the anticipation to hear the finished studio quality song. So it doesnt ruin it for me.