Management must be behind this

Guest JohnUlmer

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take whatever I can get. I've been listening to TWAT,IRS and part of Better for only a few days, and I love it. I know some have heard IRS as far back as a year ago. I'm jealous.

Besides, I think Axl is behind it all anyway, although he'll never admit it.

Guest Jungle Blood
Do I support him? That guy's been hitting me up for loans for years, every time I turn around, lend me another $200. The leaker is a bum, he needs to get a real job. Yeah, I 'support' him.

Hope this helped.

:rofl-lol:

It's wrong to leak the songs like this.

NO MORE LEAKS!

It is Axl songs, and he have had alot of work doing them, and planning a great release day.

This is the leaker semiruining...

so no more leaks.

not for us as fans, but for W Axl Rose, the one and only, the artist and musician!

axl003.gif

*cough' suck up! *cough*

I think someone earlier said they believed that it was leaked internally, like from the label, on purporse?

I don't believe it was leaked on purpose because, all of the radio stations have received the cease and desist orders.

I think the person who has leaked this material however is very close to the GN'R camp or has been working in the productin of CD.

I think someone had the full file all along but just cut it short and uploaded so much - then the full version.

R.

I can't understand why they'd upload two whole songs and then only part of one, though.

The full version of better has been leaked now. i have it,

3 full songs;)

Let's list what we know (and feel free to add to the list) and see what conclusions we can draw:

- Axl played the CD at a club recently

- Two entire songs and parts of a third song have been leaked onto the internet recently

- GNR is booking tour dates in Europe

- TWAT finds its way to WAAF and is played every hour on the hour for at least three hours.

- Slash claims to have heard that the album will be released in March

- Dizzy Reed's wife pleads with people not to release more music because the album is close to being released

- Axl says "people will hear music this year"

- Howard Stern plays IRS on his radio show on 2/23/06

Add it up and I think that management is leaking tracks and letting them play on the web and/or radio long enough to get people talking. They then act outraged that the song was leaked and insist that the webmaster/station stop playing the track. People talk on the web, call radio stations and websites post articles about the band with rumors abound.

It's buzz, folks, and GNR's mangement has done a pretty good job of building it up so far. Let's see what else they have planned - my guess is that we are not even close to being at the end of the mindgames that Axl will play with us before he releases Chinese Democracy. We are all puppets and Axl is holding all the strings right now. Let's see what he makes us do next.

Let's list what we know (and feel free to add to the list) and see what conclusions we can draw:

- Axl played the CD at a club recently

- Two entire songs and parts of a third song have been leaked onto the internet recently

- GNR is booking tour dates in Europe

- TWAT finds its way to WAAF and is played every hour on the hour for at least three hours.

- Slash claims to have heard that the album will be released in March

- Dizzy Reed's wife pleads with people not to release more music because the album is close to being released

- Axl says "people will hear music this year"

- Howard Stern plays IRS on his radio show on 2/23/06

Add it up and I think that management is leaking tracks and letting them play on the web and/or radio long enough to get people talking. They then act outraged that the song was leaked and insist that the webmaster/station stop playing the track. People talk on the web, call radio stations and websites post articles about the band with rumors abound.

It's buzz, folks, and GNR's mangement has done a pretty good job of building it up so far. Let's see what else they have planned - my guess is that we are not even close to being at the end of the mindgames that Axl will play with us before he releases Chinese Democracy. We are all puppets and Axl is holding all the strings right now. Let's see what he makes us do next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howard Stern ALSO referred to someone as being a "Douche" is that nice??

Merck Mercuriadis, Rose's manager, declined requests from MTV.com for comment on multiple questions regarding the band's forthcoming activities, including its current lineup, the festival appearances or the status of "Chinese Democracy", saying only that the Sanctuary Group will "be issuing a press release in due course."

WC