Brazilian journalist bashes Axl and is struck by the reaction of angry fans

NiGhTrAiN®

Brazilian journalist bashes Axl writing an article entitled "Fat aunt gets out of the tomb"

"You can start laughing now, Guns n Roses is confirmed to headline Download Festival, in Donnington, England, along with Metallica.

It has taken over 12 years to Axl Rose finally spit out his most anticipated album 'Chinese Democracy'. Many musicians have come and gone and millions of dollars were spent on studios and demands of the solitary little king.

There is a new joke floating around in which C.D. would be Guns' 'Smile'. Smile is a Beach Boys' album, which due to Brian Wilson craziness, took nearly 40 years to be released and was finally put out in 2004...

Now answer : from one to 10, what are the chances of this new Guns' CD turn out to be a bad record ? Answer: 9,8

If they intend to do a revival plagiarizing Aerosmith just like they used to do in 1991 or to recapitulate that pathetic performance in Rock in Rio 3 Axl would better continue working on this album forever and never show up again.The world doesn't need Guns n Roses anymore"

http://entretenimento.globo.com/Entretenim...0,,5474,00.html

The guy is a jackass. That's just bad press. He speaks through his arse and didn't even bother to do a research before writing the article ( for all of you that don't know, Globo is the major Television Channel here and anything posted on their websites has a wide repercusion ). The pieces of background info he uses is just lost somewhere 5-15 years ago (and he calls himself a journalist.)

I am laughing my ass off to see people's reaction.Everybody's flooding his personal page at orkut swearing and sh*t (poor thing he's gonna have to delete it) and I think the record of comments on his page was broken (not very supportive comments though - eh )

I mean I do enjoy humour and sarcasm but some people push the buttons way too much. I think he didn't know who he was messing with.

Anyway, I just thought of letting you guys know. It just made me grin when I saw it.

Hell hath no fury like a Guns N' FUCKIN Roses fan scorn....

My favorite part in that whole article has to be where the guy says "The world doesn't need Guns n Roses anymore"

What a dick...

Yeah he is the world's spokeperson now

such a TWAT :rofl-lol:

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®

Heres the comment i left on this sad journeys messegeboard....What a prick.

Sorry for the obsenitys but after reading that im fucking fuming! As i said...heres what i left 4 him to read

"You fucking gutless samba dancing prick. your writing is fucking lame,when did you decide the world doesn't need gun n roses. i was at the last concerts and they made me proud to be a fan to them. what evidence do u go by saying the album is going to be shit,Have you actually listen to new tracks bouncing around the internet. your a disgrace to your country and just a cheap,ignorant waste of space. Eat Anthrax,Drop fucking dead & rot slowly you piece of shit. Your a marked man! :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::anger::anger::anger:

Sorry to anyone else offended

who cares about what some brazilian assfuck thinks.......... I bet axl cant sleep now when he reads that :lol:

Agreed.

American assfuckers, on the other hand, are quite important and worthy of our attention.

:fuckyou:

i dont think thats what he meant at all but he didnt need to add brazilian in there to make it seem like that.

who cares about what some brazilian assfuck thinks.......... I bet axl cant sleep now when he reads that :lol:

American assfuckers, on the other hand, are quite important and worthy of our attention.

i dont think thats what he meant at all but he didnt need to add brazilian in there to make it seem like that.

You're probably right. I still found it annoying though. Maybe I overreacted.

Maybe.

I couldn't give a crap what some journalist in the third world thinks.

Go fuck yourself you racist, imperialist pig.

Consider these facts:

1. Brazil is not ruled by an unelected president.

2. Brazil did not invade a foreign country and through their ignorance and incompetence risk starting a civil war in said country.

3. Brazil is not dependent on foreign oil because they had the intelligence, foresight and technology to develop a national, replenishable energy source -- i.e. ethanol. Something the US has been unable to do.

4. Brazilian democracy -- though imperfect in many ways -- is not ruled by big corporations.

5. Unlike in the US, Brazilian national elections don't have an 85% rate of victory for incumbents -- a sure sign of an ailing democracy.

6. Brazilian schools are not threatened by theocratic forces to stop teaching science to children.

7. Brazilians don't maintain their lifestyles on the backs of the working poor in foreign countries who are unprotected by labor laws.

8. The Brazilian media is not the bitch of the administration and its corporate interests.

I could continue this list...but I'm pretty sure a backward, apologist for imperialism such as yourself wouldn't understand anyway.

oh...

9. Brazilians have won 5 world cup championships. :P

Edited by macunaima

I couldn't give a crap what some journalist in the third world thinks.

Go fuck yourself you racist, imperialist pig.

Consider these facts:

1. Brazil is not ruled by an unelected president.

2. Brazil did not invade a foreign country and through their ignorance and incompetence risk starting a civil war in said country.

3. Brazil is not dependent on foreign oil because they had the intelligence, foresight and technology to develop a national, replenishable energy source -- i.e. ethanol. Something the US has been unable to do.

4. Brazilian democracy -- though imperfect in many ways -- is not ruled by big corporations.

5. Unlike in the US, Brazilian national elections don't have an 85% rate of victory for incumbents -- a sure sign of an ailing democracy.

6. Brazilian schools are not threatened by theocratic forces to stop teaching science to children.

7. Brazilians don't maintain their lifestyles on the backs of the working poor in foreign countries who are unprotected by labor laws.

I could continue this list...but I'm pretty sure a backward, apologist for imperialism such as yourself wouldn't understand anyway.

oh...

8. Brazilians have won 5 world cup championships. :P

Thank you all for making me feel regreet for having posting this topic.

Why can't we just get along ?