On the road to 'Chinese Democracy' - 3-CD Set?

OTHAFA

Guys... the fat chick. You's are slagging her, maybe that's just the way she walks? She was going over to say hi to Axl? :confused:

:rofl-lol:

Man, I can't stop laughing at that chick. I know it's wrong, but the pic of that chick dancing is funny.

I laughed out loud also, and I'm at work.

Edited by UseU'rIllusions

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you guys, take a closer look at the picture. Am I the only one that thinks that looks like Axl from 2001/2002??? It could be just me, but I'm calling shenanigans.

C.W.K.

Edit: Holy shit that guy on the right has a shit load of chest fair

His hands probably cover his goatee unless he shaved and also his hair is long enough to put in a pony tail which it wasn't with the braids in 2001/2

System of a Down recently released 2 discs in the same year, about 4 months apart. I believe the 2 discs were meant to go together, but released them a few months apart for sales/marketing reasons.

If GnR were going to release 3 discs, my bet is that it will be just like SOAD did and wait 3-4 months between releases.

3 Disc collection... i cant say im not excited:

Appetite For Destruction [1 disc]

Use Your Illusion [2 discs]

Chinese Democracy [3 discs]

Future Studio albums carryin on the trend??? wud be sooo funny.

Lies wasnt included since that was kinda to fill the gap in.

That woman seems to be surprised that someone wants to take a picture with someone as ugly as her in it :no:

LOL,

Anyways, I don't really like the 3 disc thing. I would prefer 1 CD. I seriously doubt they'd sell a 3 cd box set. That would cost WAAAYYY TOO much and it would be giving out all his material at once. Makes no sense to throw out all your material in one box that is too expensive to buy. They'd lose way too much money.

I'm guessin this was a misunderstanding. Axl was probably saying how he was releasing 3 CD's in 3 years.

3 Disc collection... i cant say im not excited:

Appetite For Destruction [1 disc]

Use Your Illusion [2 discs]

Chinese Democracy [3 discs]

Future Studio albums carryin on the trend??? wud be sooo funny.

Lies wasnt included since that was kinda to fill the gap in.

cough, the spaghetti inciedient?, cough

TSI was supposed to be "filler-album" ;)

a 3 cd-box? no, thats impossible....it would be too expensive for a fan, but i don't understand axl's cd-show....he take the cd wherever he goes....thats fuckin careless in my opinion....imagine someone will steal that cd on tour or wherever....then the whole 3 albums will be leaked on the internet....so isnt it a sign that axl will release 3 albums simultanously and write music history? if axl is sure that all 3 albums are great, i t would be a possibility. otherwise somebody will leak the 3 albums in the near future for sure.....how axl can take 32 songs on every party..... :o