AXL ROSE says SLASH Made Unannounced Visit to his Home in October 2005

Madagascar88

Just when I though Axl was taking the high road........too bad.

What the fuck is he supposed to do? Slash is fucking suing him!

What's he supossed to do?! The phrase "act like a Professional" comes to mind.

The lawsuit has been around for 2 years.

Funny how Axl picks NOW, after his return from his self imposed exile and several song leaks, to trash his ex-bandmate. The mud-slinging is a pretty pathetic attempt for some more free publicity, wether the story is true or not.

Personally I think Axl made it up. He's just trying to cause a riff within VR hoping that the band breaks up and Slash comes back. :drevil:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing is for sure, this will reassure to the rest of the band that the new Gn'R is the only Gn'R and there is no chance of any ex members returning. That should make the new Gn'R stronger and erase any doubts in the minds of Robin, Tommy that they are not simply in the band because they are hired and could be replace in a flash if Duff and Slash came a knocking.

I think that if Slash came a knockin, then he would be back in....Matt, no way...duff, maybe

just my opinion....if I was Axl, and I could take back some members....I would take Slash Izzy and Adler, and would only take Duff because he would complete the original band line-up and that would be cool

but if Izzy wouldn't come then I would take Gilby too...but never Matt, and only DUff if it completes the original Appetite lineup

Adler.... lol.... he... but... what... ummm... lol.

Did he say Adler? :lol:

yeah i said adler.....he was much better than Sorum and is better than Brain who only wants to be paid

Adler was the perfect image of the brother-hood type of band they were

I love Axl, and I love Slash, and I love Gilby, Dizzy, Izzy, Duff(kinda)...and all other members that they've had with the exception of Brain Buckethead and Sorum...and I will see this new GNR and buy ChiDem when it comes out....but I will hold this opinion to the day I die, the day that Guns N Roses started going downhill was when it became a buisness and not a band

Edited by GOLDEN

I love how all the Slash dick lickers say this is a "childish" or "immature" statement written by a "teenager". I find it very poignant, informative and professionally written.

Funny, all Slash, Duff and especially Matt have done over the years is badmouth Axl and badmouth what was GNR. Every now and then one of them would come out and pay a compliment to Axl... but in that same time frame, Axl has for the most part kept his mouth shut less a brief mention of the old guys back in 2001/2 when he released that statment on GNR online.com.

Now that the other side of the story has been made known, all the Slash/Duff lovers are up in arms... "how immature"... "that was stupid".

Fact is, half of you probably don't even understand half of the statement as it's beyond your capacity for comprehension.

I think the goal of this letter is to put to rest any ideas of a reunion, for good. Slash recently has been doing a little ass kissing and getting some press thanks to the current status, or at least the recent rumblings, of Chinese Democracy. Axl probably doesn't like that free press and also is probably sick of people approaching him with reunion questions.

Something tells me some of the current band members needed some reassuring that they're not going anywhere.

This definitely does it.

Again, good job Axl. At least you're firing back professionally and not doing it through some reporter or something. It's good to know that side of the story and THANK YOU for shutting some of these reunion folks up once and for all. Try to ignore their bitching.

Don't call me a dick licker,

my post made it clear that I thought all (Axl, Slash, Duff) were acting below their age

they should all colectively learn to grow up

you might of heard wrong due to axl's sodomization of your ear.

Also that statement is anything but professional

other than that, solid post and good point ;)

The burgers are burning, bunky. Better get back and flip them so you don't lose your job.

?

bunky? :o

Has too much Axl seamen seeped into your brain?

I mean what? you can't call someone a Slash dicklicker when they're impartial,

however your post seems littered with glowing references to your

dreamboat Axl, I think all the gunners need to stop this crap, it is fucking childish

all of them, Axl, Slash, all! Lets hear more about "Liberated" or "Chinese Democracy",

I don't give fuck "who did what and when"

bunky? man seriously what the fuck?

Edited by Mr Estranged

A response from Merck

==========================================

To be clear this is a counter claim and a result of them suing Axl not just once but twice.

When information is not provided everyone complains yet when detailed information is offered up there are a large number of people who try to second guess it.

This will not delay the new album - quite the opposite - tying up these loose ends allows us to get on with it

Guest Matt13

Slash and Duff are like brothers...literally....the idea that Slash would say something bad about Duff is utter bullshit and completely fabricated imho...

i have to agree with you there...but if Slash was drunk, then all bets and guarantees are off...

I would only consider him making that comment if he was drunk

and since he showed up at 5:30 A.M. to AXL'S HOUSe...its possible he was wasted

Dude, don't people read through the threads before posting? That part of the statement WAS NOT IN THE ORIGINAL PRESS RELEASE. It was added in by somebody who ALTERED the original statement.

Finally, boys and girls that are having a hard time understanding that language in the release, this basically says there is no chance of a reunion, and the old guys can fuck off as far as Axl's concerned. If it would have literally said: "There is no chance of a reunion and you idiots (Slash, Duff) can fuck off", THAT would be unprofessional.

But, it doesn't say that. It makes very vailid points, is informative and professionally done... despite what the Slash load swallowers think, and is obviously meant to put a lot of things to rest... from talk of reunions to the new bands status and stability.

Personally I think Axl made it up. He's just trying to cause a riff within VR hoping that the band breaks up and Slash comes back. :drevil:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Even if he made it up, I don't think he wants Slash back..

Edited by MDC

Funny how Axl picks NOW, after his return from his self imposed exile and several song leaks, to trash his ex-bandmate. The mud-slinging is a pretty pathetic attempt for some more free publicity, wether the story is true or not.

typical slashole response :rolleyes: Axl doesn't NEED free publicity, we saw this with the leaks. Axl has chosen to stay silent on these lawsuits until now.. I've been saying all along that the lawsuits were frivioulous and you were always the first to tell me i'm full of shit.

Believe this, Axl does not even WANT slash back in the band.

thats a dumb explanation

"I hate slash,he's such a f*ckin a**hole,but here he is and here's the november rain solo for you"

do you realize how pointless that sounds?

and btw,legally,it was renewed recently, in the world of legal proceedings, things come out slower than chinese democracy

Guest Matt13
A response from Merck

To be clear this is a counter claim and a result of them suing Axl not just once but twice.

When information is not provided everyone complains yet when detailed information is offered up there are a large number of people who try to second guess it.

This will not delay the new album - quite the opposite - tying up these loose ends allows us to get on with it

Word.

It should say: "When information is not provided everyone complains yet when detailed info is offered up there are a large number of Slash dick lickers who bitch and complain throwing flags at Axl, as if Slash and Duff have been angels over the years."

A response from Merck

Word.

It should say: "When information is not provided everyone complains yet when detailed info is offered up there are a large number of Slash dick lickers who bitch and complain throwing flags at Axl, as if Slash and Duff have been angels over the years."

Hope you read that first part. Kinda goes against your theory that they have sued Axl countless times.

A response from Merck

Of all that i only care about the part where he says the album won't be delayed. And i hope Merck is right about it

Slash and Duff are like brothers...literally....the idea that Slash would say something bad about Duff is utter bullshit and completely fabricated imho...

i have to agree with you there...but if Slash was drunk, then all bets and guarantees are off...

I would only consider him making that comment if he was drunk

and since he showed up at 5:30 A.M. to AXL'S HOUSe...its possible he was wasted

he must have been fucked up on drugs to show up 5:00 in a mornings and say all that shit!.....I'm sure all this will come up in a court of law.....and it's not gonna look pretty.

as you all know....Axl has security cameras all over his house!

he doesn't have to lie about this!

A response from Merck

Word.

Hope you read that first part. Kinda goes against your theory that they have sued Axl countless times.

no,it's just that this is the only response to THOSE 2 LAWSUITS

Thanks to Matt13 !!

Duff and slash with theyre poisoned propaganda can keep on bullshitting in all kinds of media because not everybody is able to see what language their poisoned mouths speak in.

But when Axl just putting his honesty out in a official telegram you bash him?

What he fuck is wrong with you people? Why are you here?

A response from Merck

Word.

Sure, they could have filed other phantom lawsuits in a phantom courtroom.

I just wish all 3 of them could put this behind them, and that GNR will just release the DAMN CD. At this rate, we'll all be old and gray before it sees the light of day.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

I think we as GNR fans need to boycott everything to do with Slash and Duff's current endeavors. Merck's statement clearly shows these lawsuits were getting in the way of things, and that these guys will maliciously do what ever they can to slander Axl.

You're one stupid fuck. :)

I think we as GNR fans need to boycott everything to do with Slash and Duff's current endeavors. Merck's statement clearly shows these lawsuits were getting in the way of things, and that these guys will maliciously do what ever they can to slander Axl.

Maybe just maybe Axl has had a small part in the delay :drevil:

Merck is not biased?

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

A response from Merck

Word.

Sure, they could have filed other phantom lawsuits in a phantom courtroom.

I just wish all 3 of them could put this behind them, and that GNR will just release the DAMN CD. At this rate, we'll all be old and gray before it sees the light of day.

*I just wish all 3 of them could put this behind them* if only it were so simple :rolleyes:

LOL, because another "employee" of Axl has something to say about Slash, suddenly it's for real!

At least give Slash a little credit. He doesn't need to hire anyone to speak for himself.

Well, lets hope that whole episode really did happen, because if it didn't, Axl will have another lawsuit on his hand... for Slander.

:rofl-lol:

Post of the Day! :rofl-lol:

Thanks to Matt13 !!

Duff and slash with theyre poisoned propaganda can keep on bullshitting in all kinds of media because not everybody is able to see what language their poisoned mouths speak in.

But when Axl just putting his honesty out in a official telegram you bash him?

What he fuck is wrong with you people? Why are you here?

That's soo unbelievably biased!!

What Slash says: ''Poisoned propaganda''

What Axl says: ''Putting his honesty out''

:rofl-lol: