AXL ROSE says SLASH Made Unannounced Visit to his Home in October 2005

Madagascar88

Just when I though Axl was taking the high road........too bad.

What the fuck is he supposed to do? Slash is fucking suing him!

What's he supossed to do?! The phrase "act like a Professional" comes to mind.

The lawsuit has been around for 2 years.

Funny how Axl picks NOW, after his return from his self imposed exile and several song leaks, to trash his ex-bandmate. The mud-slinging is a pretty pathetic attempt for some more free publicity, wether the story is true or not.

Personally I think Axl made it up. He's just trying to cause a riff within VR hoping that the band breaks up and Slash comes back. :drevil:

Wow Patience' no offense but a bit strong presuming Axl is Lying. :no: Funny, I think Axl made that statement hoping Slash would never even think twice about coming back!

I just want music...

UK SUBS.

Yes, even a great singer and song writer has the ability to tell an untruth... :drevil:

It's not limited to great guitar players.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, because another "employee" of Axl has something to say about Slash, suddenly it's for real!

At least give Slash a little credit. He doesn't need to hire anyone to speak for himself.

Well, lets hope that whole episode really did happen, because if it didn't, Axl will have another lawsuit on his hand... for Slander.

why are you here?

Thanks to Matt13 !!

Duff and slash with theyre poisoned propaganda can keep on bullshitting in all kinds of media because not everybody is able to see what language their poisoned mouths speak in.

But when Axl just putting his honesty out in a official telegram you bash him?

What he fuck is wrong with you people? Why are you here?

That's soo unbelievably biased!!

What Slash says: ''Poisoned propaganda''

What Axl says: ''Putting his honesty out''

:rofl-lol:

This ones on a roll :D

It doesn't take much to get people to bash Slash and Duff on this forum does it? And if you try to remain neutral and not jump on the bandwagon, you're a "slashole" or a "slash dicklicker". This is horseshit. How about we cut the childish insults and trashing of former members?

Iam considering bringing Duff big-fart and Slash for court. Because they are indirectly one of the reasons for that some shows was cancelled in 2001. I lost money because of them. I also would have had CD if it wasent for Slash and Duff.

It doesn't take much to get people to bash Slash and Duff on this forum does it? And if you try to remain neutral and not jump on the bandwagon, you're a "slashole" or a "slash dicklicker". This is horseshit. How about we cut the childish insults and trashing of former members?

Thats exactly been my problem

Agreed

I suppot both, however there appears to be a major chip on the shoulder with alot of people here

Edited by Mr Estranged

dude dont act like some of these people who are defending slash wouldn't be trashing axl if slash released the same exact statement. 99% of them would do just that. the bias here is ridiculous considing that guy hasn't been in the band in 10 years.

LOL, because another "employee" of Axl has something to say about Slash, suddenly it's for real!

At least give Slash a little credit. He doesn't need to hire anyone to speak for himself.

Well, lets hope that whole episode really did happen, because if it didn't, Axl will have another lawsuit on his hand... for Slander.

why are you here?

why can't you be more creative and come up with something else?

Funny how Axl picks NOW, after his return from his self imposed exile and several song leaks, to trash his ex-bandmate. The mud-slinging is a pretty pathetic attempt for some more free publicity, wether the story is true or not.

Personally I think Axl made it up. He's just trying to cause a riff within VR hoping that the band breaks up and Slash comes back. :drevil:

Wow Patience' no offense but a bit strong presuming Axl is Lying. :no: Funny, I think Axl made that statement hoping Slash would never even think twice about coming back!

I just want music...

UK SUBS.

Yes, even a great singer and song writer has the ability to tell an untruth... :drevil:

Dont need the sarcastic smilie - I understand the point you make without adding pictures :kiss: (oops!)

That theory works both ways then? with Slash?

Is it impossible to believe Slash said those things? and if proven to be correct(if indeed thats possible) how would you feel then?

I thought you were going to sit back with your popcorn!?

*Edit* I see you added the bit at the bottom of your post! ;)

To be fair its not impossible,

the thing is its not relevant,

the personal relationship held between all members of the band

to me is irrelevant, without being cliche if thats possible

its meant to be about the music :laugh:

Edited by Mr Estranged

As my name indecates im a huge Axl fan but fuck me some of you guys are blind :unsure:

No shit!!

They're as blind as the inhabitants in South Park:

''Exactly what do you find racist about the flag??''

fic-spk1.gif

I just want music...

UK SUBS.

Dont need the sarcastic smilie - I understand the point you make without adding pictures :kiss: (oops!)

That theory works both ways then? with Slash?

Is it impossible to believe Slash said those things? and if proven to be correct(if indeed thats possible) how would you feel then?

I thought you were going to sit back with your popcorn!?

*Edit* I see you added the bit at the bottom of your post! ;)

To be fair its not impossible,

the thing is its not relevant,

the personal relationship held between all members of the band

to me is irrelevant, without being cliche if thats possible

its meant to be about the music :laugh:

Well....

I think its fair to say its better if a band gets along and has respect for one another.

UK SUBS.

Ok, but in this circumstance none of these people are in the same band

therefore it is in my opinion irrelevant and best left out of the public domain

Edited by Mr Estranged

why are you here?

why can't you be more creative and come up with something else?

show me you aren't one of slash's wanna be groupie's and that you are actually a fan of the band and support Axl Rose, and I will ask you something else.

Iam tired of VR fans.

I come back to this site when CD is out and Slash and Big-fart Duff finally is blown away.

Axl Rose rant 2002:

What are you doing here? Go home fuckhead by some old gnr tapes and dvd`s.

I appreciate opinions/tentions are a tad high at the moment with this statement, but please try to keep your opinions as balanced as possible(well, in the very least keep a personal insults to a mininum - or better, none at all! B) )

UK SUBS.

Lock it and really piss them off :rofl-lol:

its not a bad idea

nothing will be accomplished leaving it open

other than deepening a divide

Edited by Mr Estranged

As my name indecates im a huge Axl fan but fuck me some of you guys are blind :unsure:

No shit!!

fic-spk1.gif

your dumber than you look then

the point of saying that is because if your truly racist in no way whatsoever than your not going to see how it's racist or even that it is racist

and if you close this hread,we might as well put up the berlin wall

No shit!!

fic-spk1.gif

the point of saying that is because if your truly racist in no way whatsoever than your not going to see how it's racist or even that it is racist

No. Go watch the episode.

Alright. Let's get this back on topic. I find the truthiness in this article valid. Man, I love the band and everything but this crap's getting embarrassing. Embarrassed to be a fan. It's pointless and shouldn't be happening. I prefer the riots to the bitching in the press. I also realize we'll never see the record. Pessimistic. Maybe. Now we have an ensuing court battle, and some famous names being dragged through the mud. Perhaps we'll get lucky and Axl will take some adderall this summer and get shit done.

My bets are off though.

--Begin the flaming--

I appreciate opinions/tentions are a tad high at the moment with this statement, but please try to keep your opinions as balanced as possible(well, in the very least keep personal insults to a mininum - or better, none at all! B) )

UK SUBS.

Ok then. Both Axl and Slash better grow up. One day you have Slash saying chinese democracy is ready and saying he loves Axl.

Axl saying to RS magazine he hasn't spoken with Slash in 10 years but he claims to be love Slash

Now this counter claim bullshit. if the Slash and Duff lawsuit was just a clerck mistake. then it wouldn't be that hard to fix the mistake and dismiss the lawsuit i guess.

I don't care if Slash said he hates his VR bandmates. And i don't understand why he would bitch about them with Axl. If Slash doesn't want to be in VR anymore he should just leave the band and leave Axl alone

And Axl should be focused on his own band, album and tour

I like how to slash fans its cool for slash to talk shit or mock axl (remember when he and scott dresed up as bucket and axl for halloween?) but when Axl fires back, he's automatically a liar.

I believe Axl over any of those other guys. He doesn't run his mouth every opportunity he gets, he is very selective about when and how he talks.

The statement says it best, Axl didn't want to have all this go to court, he wanted to deal with this privately with people he thought used to be his friends and buisiness partners. They chose the other road.

Edited by Axls_Disillusion

*side note* - Isn't fun being a Guns N' Roses fan? Come on, its hardly boring stuff even without music! :D

Just when you thought Axl and Slash were saying nice things to each other and starting to at the very least build bridges, then BANG!

How many Chapters has this book got?

UK SUBS.

No it's not fun. It's getting fucking old.

"Their attacks on Axl stand in sharp contrast to Rose’s conduct. Axl has at all times worked diligently to maintain the artistic integrity of the band by choosing with great care which properties to license Guns N’ Roses songs to and refusing to participate in what he believed were potentially embarrassing projects."

The movie Black Hawk Down was not an embarrassing project. It was a very good film. I was happy that in recent interviews with Slash and Axl that they both stated there is no bad blood. Now this crap comes out. Axl should stick to leaks and public appearances to promote himself. Maybe it's just me but I think us fans would like an album release date (which follows through) rather them more of this back and forth crap between Axl and the former members. If Axl tours again without releasing any new music he can go fuck himself. But that's jmo

theres no way axl would lie about something as big as slash coming to his house and saying those things in an official press release...if the visit is for real then it will definitely get interesting thats for sure!