AXL ROSE says SLASH Made Unannounced Visit to his Home in October 2005

Madagascar88

I like how to slash fans its cool for slash to talk shit or mock axl (remember when he and scott dresed up as bucket and axl for halloween?) but when Axl fires back, he's automatically a liar.

I believe Axl over any of those other guys. He doesn't run his mouth every opportunity he gets, he is very selective about when and how he talks.

The statement says it best, Axl didn't want to have all this go to court, he wanted to deal with this privately with people he thought used to be his friends and buisiness partners. They chose the other road.

No one is questioning the countersuit. What's in question is did Slash go to Axl's house after TEN YEARS and start bashing his current bandmates. And if so, why did BOTH Axl and Slash lie about talking to each other. IT just doesn't add up.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how to slash fans its cool for slash to talk shit or mock axl (remember when he and scott dresed up as bucket and axl for halloween?) but when Axl fires back, he's automatically a liar.

I believe Axl over any of those other guys. He doesn't run his mouth every opportunity he gets, he is very selective about when and how he talks.

The statement says it best, Axl didn't want to have all this go to court, he wanted to deal with this privately with people he thought used to be his friends and buisiness partners. They chose the other road.

Have you ever listend to any old GNR kid? Thats how GNR got its fans, not these leaks, not the new bands tours in 2002.

Sorry, but there are going to be people that like Slash and Axl on a GNR forum. You must like Slash and Duff with all the time you spend in the VR section, or are you just trying to stir up trouble when youre there? Sounds kind of hypocritical to me...

For no reason should it be, Axl fans vs Slash fans, thats so childish and its exaclty what you try to imply on 99% of your posts. Let the actual people worry about their disputes, its none of our buisness. Just because they dont like eachother doesnt mean we dont.

Edited by sweetness

theres no way axl would lie about something as big as slash coming to his house and saying those things in an official press release...if the visit is for real then it will definitely get interesting thats for sure!

Exactly. As soon as there is conclusive proof that the information about Slash visiting Axl and saying those things was released then i think it's safe to say that things in the Gn'R/VR world have gotten to a new level of being strange and unpredictable.

R.

theres no way axl would lie about something as big as slash coming to his house and saying those things in an official press release...if the visit is for real then it will definitely get interesting thats for sure!

Exactly. As soon as there is conclusive proof that the information about Slash visiting Axl and saying those things was released then i think it's safe to say that things in the Gn'R/VR world have gotten to a new level of being strange and unpredictable.

R.

I think its been proven already.. Managment is standing behind this press release with that bit about Slash going to Axl's house. Its no surprise really, what they wrote about Slash in that PR is pretty spot on (the whole media whore, self-gaining bit).

R.

its one thing to go to someones house

its another to tell someone who he hasnt talked to in a decade that his bandmates are assholes

R.

I think its been proven already.. Managment is standing behind this press release with that bit about Slash going to Axl's house. Its no surprise really, what they wrote about Slash in that PR is pretty spot on (the whole media whore, self-gaining bit).

Wow, i agree with you... :shocked:

Have you ever listend to any old GNR kid? Thats how GNR got its fans, not these leaks, not the new bands tours in 2002.

Sorry, but there are going to be people that like Slash and Axl on a GNR forum. You must like Slash and Duff with all the time you spend in the VR section, or are you just trying to stir up trouble when youre there? Sounds kind of hypocritical to me...

For no reason should it be, Axl fans vs Slash fans, thats so childish and its exaclty what you try to imply on 99% of your posts. Let the actual people worry about their disputes, its none of our buisness. Just because they dont like eachother doesnt mean we dont.

nail on the head :)

Is Axl suing Slash for going to his house? No. the lawsuit is about an alledge mistake with their royalties.

If Slash went to Axl's house it's irrelevant information.I don't know why Axl has to bring that up. And it was stupid of Slash to go to Axl's house to bitch about VR

R.

Amen! :book:

I appreciate opinions/tentions are a tad high at the moment with this statement, but please try to keep your opinions as balanced as possible(well, in the very least keep personal insults to a mininum - or better, none at all! B) )

UK SUBS.

Up yours, Subsy!!

B)

nail on the head :)

Thanks dude

Axls_Disillusion has really been getting on my nervs <_<

R.

Its been proven because Merck said so!

Just like he said 2005 would be the year of GnR :rofl-lol:

I don't see Axl as a liar. Not one bit. The guy doesn't comment on every little thing people want to know. If that was the case we would have heard what he thought about Contraband etc.

But I cannot see Slash saying that about Duff either to be honest. Maybe he did,but I can't see it. They've been close through out this whole thing. What was said about Scott and Matt,I can see that.

Yes, even a great singer and song writer has the ability to tell an untruth... :drevil:

It's not limited to great guitar players.

I disagree; I think it IS limited to great guitar players. :xmasssanta:

BTW, whether Slash actually said that about Matt or not I don't know, but he should say it cuz Matt sucks some serious monkey balls!

Edited by rocketking

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Let me know what exactly I'm doing so i can do it twice as hard ;)

You rip on Slash fans like they hate Axl, and its gay. Now lets see you do it twice as hard. :rolleyes:

no, i have nothing against fans of Slash. I rip on the ones who don't like Axl. Those people don't belong here.

i respect the ones that at least stay in the VR section.

Edited by Axls_Disillusion

HOLY CRAP!!

So much for the reunion.

For fucks sake, calling them liars for saying they haven't talked to each other for 10 years is stupid. Celebrities do lie about these things for their own privacy. Quit whining that they said they haven't spoken in 10 years so this is false. Its not that cut and dry.

This does seem out there. I can't say I totally believe this. They are tryin to say that Slash admitted Axl is the stronger person......... I find that hard to believe. If Slash did confide in Axl about the other bandmates, it really doesn't seem like Axl to go public with it.

This statement really makes Slash look like a jackass. I'm still not convinced of its genuinity.

You rip on Slash fans like they hate Axl, and its gay. Now lets see you do it twice as hard. :rolleyes:

no, i have nothing against fans of Slash. I rip on the ones who don't like Axl. Those people don't belong here.

There you go again. To you, its either youre a fan of a Slash, or a fan of Axl. You cant be a fan of both.

Well, Ive got news for you. GNR has fans because of what they were in the late 80s and early 90s. Not because of the leaks, and not because of the tour in 2002. So there are going to be people at this forum who like Slash and Axl, whether you like it or not.

You respect the ones that stay in the VR section, OK. But why cant you stay out of the VR section? Youre a hypocrite :fuckyou:

Fuck it, you obviously missed my other post so I'll repost:

There you go again. To you, its either youre a fan of a Slash, or a fan of Axl. You cant be a fan of both.

Well, Ive got news for you. GNR has fans because of what they were in the late 80s and early 90s. Not because of the leaks, and not because of the tour in 2002. So there are going to be people at this forum who like Slash and Axl, whether you like it or not.

You respect the ones that stay in the VR section, OK. But why cant you stay out of the VR section? Youre a hypocrite :fuckyou:

Best. Post. Ever. rock3

Best. Post. Ever. rock3

Thanks

work on your reading comprehension skills before debating with me please. i clearly said I had no problem with people who were fans of both. the ones who do not like Axl i feel have no reason to be here.

no shit...

because most of them turn every single thread in the GNR section into 'this band isn't guns n roses, axl is an ass, blah blah blah'. I've said many times I would stop if it stopped here.

nope, i just didn't feel like addressing it. but what the hell..

been a fan since 1991, you don't need to tell me.

I addressed this above

tell that to the slash nutswingers. I realize many are fans of both, I'm takling bout the ones who don't continue to support Axl and the current lineup

This does seem out there. I can't say I totally believe this. They are tryin to say that Slash admitted Axl is the stronger person......... I find that hard to believe. If Slash did confide in Axl about the other bandmates, it really doesn't seem like Axl to go public with it.

Agree. Slash made a mistake when he confide with Axl. it doesn't make any sense since he wasn't in speaking terms with Axl. and Axl is not the right person to bitch about VR because Axl has nothing to do with VR and their issues.

And now Axl is using that in a lawsuit that has nothing to do the problems that Slash may have with the other VR members. And it's wrong from Axl's part to go public with it