AXL ROSE sighting

vedderone

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please - please - somebody take him shopping and teach him how to dress again.

I don't usually care what he wears -- but my God, there's a limit if he's going to start wandering around in public again and wants to maintain some credibility - not to mention dignity - as a rocker. Sorry - but the oversized sweatsuits and sweatshirts have to go.

Axl - if you need help, give me a call.

Its not about the clothes, its about the music. ;)

I don't usually care what he wears -- but my God, there's a limit if he's going to start wandering around in public again and wants to maintain some credibility - not to mention dignity - as a rocker. Sorry - but the oversized sweatsuits and sweatshirts have to go.

When you're re-emerging into the rock world after a 10-year hiatus - and you have people like Scott already railing on your age and looks - you really need to dress the part if you want to attract new fans and remind old fans of why you rule the rock world. Sorry, but you just do. Rockers hire stylists for a reason.

Agreed. Personally I this this look is cool:

http://www.gnrontour.com/sets1990/19900407photo06.jpg

When you're re-emerging into the rock world after a 10-year hiatus - and you have people like Scott already railing on your age and looks - you really need to dress the part if you want to attract new fans and remind old fans of why you rule the rock world. Sorry, but you just do. Rockers hire stylists for a reason.

It's wierd though, that Axl's personal style seemed to work so well in the 80's/early 90's (for the most part). I wonder what happened :question:. Maybe it was just a fluke that the 80's had the craziest darn clothes around, and it just happened to work :). Or maybe it was because half the time all he had was underpants and a hat on, oh well...

Edited by Ant

Yeah...but come on. He was at an airport, he's not exactly going to be bothered about looking like a real rocker for getting on a plane. Give him a break.

Looks like a wannabe cowboy. That looks shit.

oh come on he looks like a fucking country singer in that pic

Yeah...but come on. He was at an airport, he's not exactly going to be bothered about looking like a real rocker for getting on a plane. Give him a break.

You ever think about how a musician dresses can reflect what kind of music he's going to make?

I think Axl wants to buried his old Rock star image....Been there done that.

He left that image for FRAUD boys who wanna be him so badly! :rofl-lol:

Look like him & sing like him!

am glad he doesn't wear the tight pants no more....he will look ridicules at his age! :rolleyes:

You ever think about how a musician dresses can reflect what kind of music he's going to make?

You ever think he's also a human being...so if he's going on a long flight at God knows what time of day, he's probably gonna just wear whatever's comfortable. You can't expect him to be 'Axl Rose the badass rocker' 24/7.

Yeah, it's so much worse than his airport clothes. :rolleyes:

So take off the fuckin' hat man! Leather jacket, a T-shirt, and jeans. That's always gonna look cool. I don't mind the hat though, it fits him...and no, it doesn't make him look like a country singer.

Doesn't matter anyway. I like it, nobody else has to.

Edited by KBear

Agreed 100%. That looks just stupid.

Don't care how he looks while boarding an airplane. And to whoever says "Do you dress up to go on an airplane" as though nobody does, you have obviously not lived on the east coast or midwest. The big difference I've noticed living on the Pacific as opposed to those places, is that nobody dresses up out here, but almost everybody did back east. Ohare has a much different looking clientele than does Seattle or Anchorage.

Don't care how he looks while boarding an airplane. And to whoever says "Do you dress up to go on an airplane" as though nobody does, you have obviously not lived on the east coast or midwest. The big difference I've noticed living on the Pacific as opposed to those places, is that nobody dresses up out here, but almost everybody did back east. Ohare has a much different looking clientele than does Seattle or Anchorage.

But he's a public figure. Musicians have to maintain an image regardless.

Mitch said he was leaving for costa rica on monday.. so the picture could have been taken on monday? Ill try and ask mitch and see what he says

Which airport was it?

Axl was in NYC a few days ago - I do know that.

Guest cherry_bomb

i agree, i always loved that look on him :wub:

He's in an AIRPORT!

You dont care what you look like in an airport, especially about to get on a long flight.....you wear the absolue most comfortable clothes possible.....which are baggy, soft sweats with large pockets. That's what I wear, and any experienced traveler wears.