Finnish Date SOLD OUT !!!

L.A Hibay

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah god damn.. We were planning to get to the front but instead - although being at the ticket office an hour before the opening - we had to settle for tickets on a lousy 313 sitting nearly at the back. Damn! :(

I really hope they'll come here again or set another concert the following day or something... Would be damned to let that happen again. <_<

Edited by Gunner

Yeah god damn.. We were planning to get to the front but instead - although being at the ticket office an hour before the opening - we had to settle for tickets on a lousy 313 sitting nearly at the back. Damn! :(

I really hope they'll come here again or set another concert the following day or something... Would be damned to let that happen again. <_<

Floor sold out in less than 1 minute. I was there 2 hours before they started selling, i was the first in line and still didnt get to the floor! but jet im glad that i even got the tickets!

Yeah.. Have to be happy to even have tickets. I heard that at the sokos at Tampere no one there got a ticket. :drevil:

Won't underestimate the popularity again... If I ever get another chance... Damn.

Edited by Gunner

If someone has a spare ticket I'm willing to buy one. I was in Kuopio's Sokos and at 9:09 they told the show was sold out. There were four people in front of me.

Hoping for second concert :) Then I'll fucking sleep outside to be first in line... :scared:

The show was actually sold out in 14 minutes. I got my ticets 9:10 and they were quite up high.

I really hope they have an another concert. Do they have any concerts the day after or before?

Sen verta vielä että meinako joku bootlegata sitä konserttii ku ei ittel oo oikei kunnon videokameraa.

Edited by late0909

Kolme lippua varattu! :) Aah, 105€ per lippu aika suolainen hinta mutta samapa tuo. Matkoja kun en välttämättä tarvii kun kuopiossa asun eikä se bussi täältä mene... Pitää eka tampereelle matkata. Saa nähdä lähteekö kaverit messiin.. Mutta minä ainakin matkaan! Ja saanhan noista omani takaisin ainakin kun tuntuu että huutonetissä on lippujen hinta järestään sen 110€ kentälle.