Ned Flanders sings his version of WTTJ

adnan

On the new episode of the simpsons Ned Flanders sang "WTTJ" while making his backyard safe for his kids to play in.

One of the lines was: "layin down a carpet so they won't scrape their n, n, n, n, n, n, n, knees knees."

I thought it was pretty cool and just thought I'd mention it.

I saw the Simpsons yesterday on Finnish TV. It was an epidose where Homer and Marge argue about money and spending. Homer buys a caravan where he sings and dances WTTJ with Bart and Lisa :D It was very funny rock3

Wttj was in the simpsons years ago when marge bacame mates with that rocker mum, what was her name?, anyway they go for a night out, marge gets in her open top car and she drives away then blasts jungle out, i see it the other week on channel 4...

...Does anyone have a clip of ned diddly flanders doodaly singing jungle by the way?, i'd love to see/hear it.

Wttj was in the simpsons years ago when marge bacame mates with that rocker mum, what was her name?, anyway they go for a night out, marge gets in her open top car and she drives away then blasts jungle out, i see it the other week on channel 4...

...Does anyone have a clip of ned diddly flanders doodaly singing jungle by the way?, i'd love to see/hear it.

Sunshine, Lollypops...

Sunshine, Lollypops...

The name of the episode? :unsure:

Sunshine, Lollypops...

:lol:

No no, thats when she puts the wrong tape in.

They driving away and she wants to be rocking and she puts a tape in and it goes "Sunshine and Lollipops", she says oops wrong tape and then puts on Jungle.

Sunshine, Lollypops...

They driving away and she wants to be rocking and she puts a tape in and it goes "Sunshine and Lollipops", she says oops wrong tape and then puts on Jungle.

Yeah thats right :lol:, i was trying to think of what you meant for ages, d'you know her name by the way?...

Sunshine, Lollypops...

Yeah thats right :lol:, i was trying to think of what you meant for ages, d'you know her name by the way?...

Ruth Powers I believe.

On the new episode of the simpsons Ned Flanders sang "WTTJ" while making his backyard safe for his kids to play in.

One of the lines was: "layin down a carpet so they won't scrape their n, n, n, n, n, n, n, knees knees."

I thought it was pretty cool and just thought I'd mention it.

Sunshine, Lollypops...

Ruth Powers I believe.

That's it!!, cheers mate...

Have the ep on my cpu.

Here's the lyrics:

"Welcome to the jungle gym

I'll make it safe again

playtime is a safe time

everybody wins

and I'll lay down some astroturf

so they don't scrape their n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,knees"

Edited by jaeger