Guns N´ Roses in Madrid (Spain)

hellrose place

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACOJONANTE, OUT OF CONTROL, SE ME VA LA OLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(By Ref, socio, estoy FLIPANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Where's November Rain at... she's needs to see this.

I´m here baby! I couldn´t loose this!!!!!!!!

I´ll be there,I´ll be there!!!!!

Oh my God,my first GNR gig!!!! I can´t believe it!!!!

Manuel, nos veremos alli,jajaja! Joder,joder que no me lo creo tio!

Haha! That's just the reaction I was expecting! :D

Just make sure you rock it hard!! rock3

Los fenomenales gigantes del rock Guns N’ Roses, una de las bandas más grandes de todos los tiempos, han confirmado su actuación en Madrid.

Los conciertos de Guns N’ Roses de la última década han sido de una rareza extrema y en España ya se puede afirmar que proporcionarán la única actuación en exclusiva en Madrid de Guns N’ Roses en 2006. Con esta confirmación y el lanzamiento del próximo nuevo álbum, esperado desde hace mucho tiempo, de Guns N’ Roses éste promete ciertamente ser un gran año para GN'R y sus devotos fans.

El vocalista de Guns N’ Roses Axl Rose dijo "El Reino Unido y Europa han sido siempre especiales para mí. Después de nuestras grandes actuaciones anteriores allí, estamos todos muy excitados y esperando volver a ponernos delante de tan grandes audiencias. Es para mí un honor y un privilegio que ningunos de nosotros toma por concedido. Esperamos veros a todos este verano!"

Rock phenomena giants Guns N´ Roses, one of the greatest bands of all times, have confirmed their show in Madrid.

Guns N´ Roses shows in the last decade have been extremely rare and we can affirm that this will be their only show in Spain in 2006. With this confiramtion and the release of their new album, waited for a long time, this year certainly promises to be a great year for GNR and their devoted fans.

GNR vocalist Axl Rose said "UK and Europe have always been special for me. After our great shows there, we´re all very excited and waiting to be in front of such huge audiences. For me it´s an honor and a a privilege that none of us take for granted. Hope to see you all this summer!"

Cool, posting in the Newswire now. :shades:

EDIT: Could someone please translate the Spanish text, so I can post it? Cheers.

The gigantic phenomenal bands of Rock, Guns N Roses. One of the greatest bands of its time, have comfirmed their act on Madrid.

The Concerts that (the New) Guns N Roses have become a rarity, and here in Spain there is confirmation of their only presentation exclusively here in Madrid of Guns N Roses 2oo6. With this Confirmation and the release of the new forth coming album, long awaited, Guns N Roses promises that this year will be a great year for GNR and their fans.

The vocalist of Guns N Roses Axl Rose said "The UK and Europe have a special thing for me. After our previous great presentations there, we are really excited and looking foward to playing infront of big audiences. That for me is an honor and a privilege that some of us take for granted. We hope to see you in Summer".

See it pays to screw the Spanish Teacher.

Oh Mr. Juarez Pancho Rodriguez.

(I think I just threw up in my mouth un poquito).

:P

Congrats to the Madrleños who will presence the GNR presentation.

Did I mention I am Icelandic and never heard of Spanish as well as even spoken it?

* The theme of the X- Files.

Where's November Rain at... she's needs to see this.

I´m here baby! I couldn´t loose this!!!!!!!!

I´ll be there,I´ll be there!!!!!

Oh my God,my first GNR gig!!!! I can´t believe it!!!!

Manuel, nos veremos alli,jajaja! Joder,joder que no me lo creo tio!

Yo tampoco me lo creo, ya has visto. A saco.

ESTOY FLIPANDO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock3

Did I mention I am Icelandic and never heard of Spanish as well as even spoken it?

Yeah, dude, it's pretty obvious when someone uses Google translator.... :lol:

Someone else got in before you anyway, but thanks for trying to help.

Great news for you Spaniards... lets just hope they announce those Australian dates soon. :ph34r:

Great news for you Spaniards... lets just hope they announce those Australian dates soon. :ph34r:

Uhm ............ Im actually Spanish.

Yeah, there are some distinctive versions from the first version to mine.

Here is the one using a basic Translator:

Phenomena rock giants Guns N´ Roses, one of the greatest bands of all times, have confirmed to their show in Madrid. Guns N´ Roses shows in the last decade have been extremely rare and we dog affirm that this will be to their only show in Spain in 2006. With this confiramtion and the release of to their new album, waited for to long Time, this to year certainly promises to be to great to year for GNR and to their devoted fans. GNR vocalist Axl Rose said "UK and Europe have always been special for me. After our great shows there, we´re all very excited and waiting to be in front of such huge audiences. For me it´s an honor and to a privilege that none of for U.S. take granted. Hope to see you all this to summer "

So you can tell the difference there.

Australia?

Wow, I hope they go there.

:)

Uhm ............ Im actually Spanish.

Yeah, there are some distinctive versions from the first version to mine.

Here is the one using a basic Translator:

Phenomena rock giants Guns N´ Roses, one of the greatest bands of all times, have confirmed to their show in Madrid. Guns N´ Roses shows in the last decade have been extremely rare and we dog affirm that this will be to their only show in Spain in 2006. With this confiramtion and the release of to their new album, waited for to long Time, this to year certainly promises to be to great to year for GNR and to their devoted fans. GNR vocalist Axl Rose said "UK and Europe have always been special for me. After our great shows there, we´re all very excited and waiting to be in front of such huge audiences. For me it´s an honor and to a privilege that none of for U.S. take granted. Hope to see you all this to summer "

So you can tell the difference there.

Australia?

Wow, I hope they go there.

:)

:drevil: Well, guess I just got served....

I really hope they do to. Peace dude. ;)

Highvoltageacdc, I´m Spanish too and I´m an English teacher, if you need help with the translation I can do it. But it has to be tonight when I arrive home from work. :)

WoHoooo!!!! I can´t believe it! GNR back in Spain after 13 long fucking years!!

I live in the south of Spain and I have to work the next day of the concert but I don´t give a flying fuck! It´s GNR!!!!

Edited by November_rain

Hello,

I'm from Germany and my Spanish is not so good, so can someone please tell me how and/or whether I can order tickets from Germany, because there isn't an English version of that site.

I have to work in Madrid for three months (april, may, june), so that's the only way for me to see Guns n' Roses.

Please help me!!!

Hello,

I'm from Germany and my Spanish is not so good, so can someone please tell me how and/or whether I can order tickets from Germany, because there isn't an English version of that site.

I have to work in Madrid for three months (april, may, june), so that's the only way for me to see Guns n' Roses.

Please help me!!!

[/quote

No problem, just click on the artist. When tickets are on sale, it will read "Buy now" and everything is in Spanish and English. They can even send you the tickets to your country though the shipping will cost you 37€.

Highvoltageacdc, I´m Spanish too and I´m an English teacher, if you need help with the translation I can do it. But it has to be tonight when I arrive home from work. :)

WoHoooo!!!! I can´t believe it! GNR back in Spain after 13 long fucking years!!

I live in the south of Spain and I have to work the next day of the concert but I don´t give a flying fuck! It´s GNR!!!!

Ahh I'm pleased for you NR! :kiss: - you have to work on a Sunday?

Ironic really, I'm travelling from the South of Spain on Saturday 28th May - home after a week away...

Nevermind, RDS tickets arrived and it looks like I'll add Holland! B)

UK SUBS.

Sorry mate but May 28 is Sunday not saturday ;) and the next day fucking Monday...I have to work :angry:

By the way, in which part of sunny Spain will you be? :shades: