Booking Group Manager for Roskilde Festival says May is the month

snus

The head of the Roskilde Festival told Danish Radio P3 that Guns N' Roses are coming to the festival and that the Gnr management told her that the CD vill be released in May. it was aired 6 March so maybe old news.

But these guessings, assumptions and variety of theories is all we have. The gnr camp is playing with our heads and laughing at us at the same moment. And it is annoying but thats all we have. We have no confirmation on what so ever and i am starting to doubt that there will not ever be more...............

Wierd.. My penis said CD is being released two days before the Globen show, which I, of a coincidens (sp) are going to attend to. No, fuckin seriously! wait for an official anouncement for a release date!

Edited by evil_l

I liked it more when last year we didn't have tourdates or leaks and the realeasedate-rumours had 3 months between them. Not 2 weeks.

Madison, could you ask Merck about this? Although the response will either be "Interesting" or "Soon you'll know" or something to that effect.

How about "No truth behind it" ;P

Edited by Wando

The head of the Roskilde Festival told Danish Radio P3 that Guns N' Roses are coming to the festival and that the Gnr management told her that the CD vill be released in May. it was aired 6 March so maybe old news.

This interview has taken place and been confirmed by other Danish forum members. P3 if part of Danish Radio which is the biggest in Denmark. If it was the actual general manager for the Roskilde Festival interviewed and if she was correctly informed remains to been seen.

This interview has taken place and been confirmed by other Danish forum members. P3 if part of Danish Radio which is the biggest in Denmark. If it was the actual general manager for the Roskilde Festival interviewed and if she was correctly informed remains to been seen.

I can feel it callin in the air tonight....hold on :drevil:

I liked it more when last year we didn't have tourdates or leaks and the realeasedate-rumours had 3 months between them. Not 2 weeks.

Madison, could you ask Merck about this? Although the response will either be "Interesting" or "Soon you'll know" or something to that effect.

How about "No truth behind it" ;P

And we must not forget "in due course"!!!

Wow a re-opened thread. Anyway cool news at least we have a source to work with this time. Ok I gaurenteed yesterday that the album will be out before the tour. I thought April was gonna be it but clearly I was wrong. :laugh: But I stand by what I said. If they release the album at the beginning of May it leaves time for the album to sink in for fans and media alike. People can make their calls whether it is good or bad. Attention will be drawn to the fact they are touring later in the month and bang! The Gun is smokin' :shades: