Booking Group Manager for Roskilde Festival says May is the month

snus

Guest JohnUlmer

November 29th, 2004

Is Chinese Democracy. It's official.

you're either being sarcastic which is still not funny or you are an absoloute fucking nutcase or mentel.

thread locked in 3.............2..................1

rock chick bitch rock3

Yes, I believe it's called sarcasm. It was actually quite effective in reflecting the continually changing "official" release dates, too. :)

The head of the Roskilde Festival told Danish Radio P3 that Guns N' Roses are coming to the festival and that the Gnr management told her that the CD vill be released in May. it was aired 6 March so maybe old news.

This interview has taken place and been confirmed by other Danish forum members. P3 if part of Danish Radio which is the biggest in Denmark. If it was the actual general manager for the Roskilde Festival interviewed and if she was correctly informed remains to been seen.

Ive have been checking some things up with Roskilde the last few days...

It was the leader of the booking group there was on the radio(P3) not the leader(s) of the Roskilde...

Ive also been emailing with the spokesman of Roskilde and he said they was told spring...

Jack99 have got a PM about this...

The head of the Roskilde Festival told Danish Radio P3 that Guns N' Roses are coming to the festival and that the Gnr management told her that the CD vill be released in May. it was aired 6 March so maybe old news.

This interview has taken place and been confirmed by other Danish forum members. P3 if part of Danish Radio which is the biggest in Denmark. If it was the actual general manager for the Roskilde Festival interviewed and if she was correctly informed remains to been seen.

Ive have been checking some things up with Roskilde the last few days...

It was the leader of the booking group there was on the radio(P3) not the leader(s) of the Roskilde...

Ive also been emailing with the spokesman of Roskilde and he said they was told spring...

Thanks for posting. Let's hope they got this info from the 'right' Gnr people. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

doubt it. merck will confirm a date when one is offical

Is Merck capable of confirming anything? I thought he could only says things are untrue. I think his head would explode if he had to say something is true.

The problem here is not Merck, it's all these rumors that we want to be true

doubt it. merck will confirm a date when one is offical

Is Merck capable of confirming anything? I thought he could only says things are untrue. I think his head would explode if he had to say something is true.

its not mercks fault that he has to deny everything. people come up with these rumours and most of them are fake so he can only deny them

The problem here is not Merck, it's all these rumors that we want to be true

The only way to stop all the rumors is to give us something concrete. Then you stop all the people on here who know "insiders" saying the press release is on its way and coming on (insert any date from the first leak to the day before RIR).