Axl, Slash and Duff (edited old pic)

Route66

i hope that slash and duff are touring with GNR in europe but i dont see it happening due to all the lawsuits....but it is strange that everyone is putting poster up of the old band without izzy and steven!

BUT EVERYONE NOS THAT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEND

You mean thats your opinion surely? :P

Besides what better way to end the lawsuits than for Axl, Slash and Duff to rejoin. What would be lef to fight for? Everyone would be happy from what i can see.

I know I will be!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really too sure what the fuss is about. The same site has used an image from a fansite to promote the band. The fact Adler/Izzy have been cut out of the image on the bottom right is a layout issue in my opinion - you couldn't put a full picture of the band there without their heads shrinking down to being unrecognisable.

There are no official pictures of the new band - so the pictures they can use are limited. They're selling Guns n' Roses - alot of people don't know about the line up changes. If VR had been a larger success then maybe people wouldn't think Slash was still in Gn'R.

They used pictures of the old band to promote RIR3 also.

R.

I can almost guarantee you that the graphic designer behind that image is not even into GNR....hip hop or mainstream pop music is all he/she knows....so when he got asked to do a GNR banner for the site, he took what he knew of the band...which is 80's and 90's imagery...from memory he thinks this is GNR....if you were to send him a pic of Fortus he wouldn't know what to do with it...he must have received those also...but as far as they are concerned, GNR never broke up, and the best way to get click throughs from your site for GNR is to stick a picture of Slash and Axl on there...not Finck...that wouldn't result in any ticket sales...

sad...but true....a whole load of people out there have no clue that Slash is not in GNR anymore....a lot more of them do now that he is in VR...but there's a lot who still don't...wow...and one would think that in todays age of mass media and internet...these kinds of events wouldn't go unnoticed....

just goes to show...

Not really too sure what the fuss is about.

There are no official pictures of the new band

That's what the fuss is about.

Can't say i've seen too many official pictures of bands/lineups until an album comes out?

R.

Not really too sure what the fuss is about.

There are no official pictures of the new band

That's what the fuss is about.

Can't say i've seen too many official pictures of bands/lineups until an album comes out?

R.

Not even for a band that was in the middle of a World Tour 5 years ago?

Not even for a band that was in the middle of a World Tour 5 years ago?

Can't think of many other bands who were touring the world without releasing an album to be honest. There were TV commericals and interviews featuring the new band for the tour. You get 30 pictures in every second if you watch those...

R.

it's all highly unlikely but it would make sense as to why there has been no official announcements or any updates on the site because with something that big they'd want to keep it under cover as long as possible and then blow everyone's minds with huge announcements and press releases all at once

there has been quite alot of talk about this shit, I have read in the past that european promoters are using just original GNR material for promoting these concerts ( Video, Music etc..), I tried to google what it says on the top of the poster -see if I could find the source, no luck though

any one know how to find the source of the flyer

old logo in the middle, slash in one corner, and a promo picture with everyone cut out but Axl, Duff, and Slash in the other corner, is it REAL?

http://www.webalice.it/foreveruntil/news.htm

The short answer is, no.

The long answer is, hell no. :)

the even longer answer.....wow, some people cant understand marketing, so here is a crash course: people remember the old band, and non-fans will see this and think "hey, i saw them before, well, ill pay the admission" and then spend the money and feel fucked over (which they shouldnt, the New and Improved GNR will rock the fuckin house)

Edited by fridayfan13

No. If there was a reunion, which is highly unlikely, we wouldn't find out from a poster.

there have been hints that Slash is returning...maybe some people just wont listen

I remember reading a thread saying that GNR were playing Gods of Metal and everyone said "Bullshit" or "Nope" or "No way"....anything is possible

PS---im not saying i believe the rumour...it just seems like we are getting hints to him returning

Edited by GOLDEN