Kurt cobain: murder or suicide

King Rose

Murder or Suicide  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good post...he was very influential to music

IMO...he was up there with Axl whether you fuckheads like it or not

He was better than Axl

I wouldnt say better, but he was right next to him. Whether or not I to jump on one side of the fence or the other depends on the day and the mood.

In terms of songwriting, Cobain.

In terms of influence, Cobain again

In terms of voice, depends on the listener

:scared::confused::no::lol::rofl-lol:

What do you think about the dead of KC

Murder or suicide

I know most of you suspect Kurt himself...

Who gives a shit???

So don't post here, then. Fuckhead.

I won't post here when peopole stop wasting forum space by starting topics on overrated junkies.

He isn't an overrated junkie.

He was a superb musical influence. He became great, which is miles ahead of what you will become.

Murder or suicide

Who gives a shit???

I won't post here when peopole stop wasting forum space by starting topics on overrated junkies.

He was a superb musical influence. He became great, which is miles ahead of what you will become.

I feel so sorry for you. You actually think he had talent. He was a whiny bitch, who sucked as at guitar plying, and couldn't write for shit. If he had lived he would've burned out and had ghis 15 mins. of fame, and no one would give 2 shits about him. Fuck him.

Please someone, in all seriousness, explain to me his appeal. I really wanna know.

Murder or suicide

Who gives a shit???

I feel so sorry for you. You actually think he had talent. He was a whiny bitch, who sucked as at guitar plying, and couldn't write for shit. If he had lived he would've burned out and had ghis 15 mins. of fame, and no one would give 2 shits about him. Fuck him.

Please someone, in all seriousness, explain to me his appeal. I really wanna know.

you know, as much as i like nirvana, which is on a scale of 1-10 about 8 id have to say as harsh as he is, hes right.

i mean they wrote some fun tunes but kurt wasnt really all that great

Murder or suicide

Who gives a shit???

So it's better to worship some botox-addict, rap-loving fuck, who beat up his girlfriends, and tried do make one of the greatest bands in the world to a fucking techno/emo band?

Come on children, keep calm.

Kurt Cobain was very talented and wrote excellent songs. If it wasn't the case, he already would have been forgotten. For me, Nirvana is the last great rock band.

Axl also is very talented : Madagascar, The Blues and the four demos sound fantastic ! GNR today is better than any current rock band.

So it's better to worship some botox-addict, rap-loving fuck, who beat up his girlfriends, and tried do make one of the greatest bands in the world to a fucking techno/emo band?

Forget that, if we have to pick the greatest frontman ever it would be the '90 Axl. But if we have to pick the best career it would be...maybe Jagger, Tyler or somebody. Guys like Axl, Kurt or Bono have no chance.

ive got nothing against kurt but i believe that if he hadnt taken his own life, yes i believe it was suicide, that nirvana would not have been remember as they are to this day.

technically as a guitarist and singer kurt was average at best but i have to respect him for being able to take his abilities and turn it into music that the youth of that day could relate with From being a lowly garage band in seattle to being the most popular band on earth at the time shows that regardless of ability people can make it to the top

Forget that, if we have to pick the greatest frontman ever it would be the '90 Axl. But if we have to pick the best career it would be...maybe Jagger, Tyler or somebody. Guys like Axl, Kurt or Bono have no chance.

I agree. I respect the old Axl Rose, but not the recent one.

Forget that, if we have to pick the greatest frontman ever it would be the '90 Axl.

Says you, basically all non-guns fans will disagree, why? because he is simpley not the greatest.

Botox-addict? Rap-lover? Wife-beater? Techno-emo band?

The above is untrue, as even with the wb bit, they both gave as good as they got.

Everyone in Hollywood has had botox done, and there is no proof he has anyway

Remember, now VR are corraborating with that rapper... why does it matter what he likes or who he makes friends with?

And techno-emo? PLEASE... The only remotely thing thats technological is Silkworms which is more industrial. People like industrial music. Emo would be whining about how hard life sucks, and how they wanna kill themselves. Wait, was that just Nirvana? Didn't Nirvana do that, and hell, Kurt even went through with it.

Their music has NO VARIATION. It's just a lot of noise, at least Alice In Chains had vocal harmonies, decent solos and a singer with a great voice. Kurt and Nirvana had none of that. Only his death really propelled them outside of the 13 year old market. And, that was only by people reading his obituary. You can argue that what the brought was different, and changed music. Yes, it did. Along with all the other 'Seattle grunge' bands. They are so unbelievably overated it's not funny.

Murder or suicide

Who gives a shit???

If you read any of my other posts on here, you would know that I hate Axl as well.

The above is untrue, as even with the wb bit, they both gave as good as they got.

Remember, now VR are corraborating with that rapper... why does it matter what he likes or who he makes friends with?

And techno-emo? PLEASE... The only remotely thing thats technological is Silkworms which is more industrial. People like industrial music. Emo would be whining about how hard life sucks, and how they wanna kill themselves. Wait, was that just Nirvana? Didn't Nirvana do that, and hell, Kurt even went through with it.

Their music has NO VARIATION. It's just a lot of noise, at least Alice In Chains had vocal harmonies, decent solos and a singer with a great voice. Kurt and Nirvana had none of that. Only his death really propelled them outside of the 13 year old market. And, that was only by people reading his obituary. You can argue that what the brought was different, and changed music. Yes, it did. Along with all the other 'Seattle grunge' bands. They are so unbelievably overated it's not funny.

Axl is all that, just face it.

I don't care if "everyone" in Hollywood has had Botox, I still think it's pathetic. And yes, there is an evidence - his face.

Industrial rock is just another word for emo. And emo doesn't have to be whining.

The suicide thing has nothing to do with it. And if Nirvana only got big because of Kurt's death, why did Nevermind stay on the Billboard chart for 1 and a half years and knock out both GN'R nad Michael Jackson?

Nirvana's music has a lot of variation, you probably haven't heard it all.

If it hadn't been for Nirvana, AIC would never had broke through.

If you read any of my other posts on here, you would know that I hate Axl as well.

Sorry, my bad. But I still think you're wrong about Kurt.

Guest Sweet_Emotion
^^ so you think he killed himself to help the lads in his band get more money?

i believe he was murdered and i refuse to argue with people who don't know the facts and are just blowing shit out of their asses like "he sang some depressing songs"

i recomend the book "who killed Kurt Cobain" by Ian Halperin and Max Wallace, its a good biography and brings up alot of facts about his death

i have that book. it was brilliant. i truly believe courtney had him murdered.

Murder or suicide

Who gives a shit???

Kurt became dead. I think the person that you are speaking of isnt dead.Why would he want too became what Kurt is? Which is dead?

Axl is all that, just face it.

I don't care if "everyone" in Hollywood has had Botox, I still think it's pathetic. And yes, there is an evidence - his face.

Industrial rock is just another word for emo. And emo doesn't have to be whining.

The suicide thing has nothing to do with it. And if Nirvana only got big because of Kurt's death, why did Nevermind stay on the Billboard chart for 1 and a half years and knock out both GN'R nad Michael Jackson?

Nirvana's music has a lot of variation, you probably haven't heard it all.

If it hadn't been for Nirvana, AIC would never had broke through.

Sorry, my bad. But I still think you're wrong about Kurt.

yeah but the botox is gone now, you cant even notice it anymore anyway so nobody really cares.

and the closest thing to tchno was silkworms which was written by Dizzy Reed and Chris Pittman.

and Dizzy even told us that song was dead and wouldnt be on the album.

and as for the emo thing, i dont know where the hell youre getting that from but Nirvana were a hell of a lot more emo than guns in every way.

i mean im not gonna deny kurt was an alrite song writer and whatnot which he was but he really was just an overrated junkie.

thats not to say he sucked in any way, hes just way too overrated for the music that he wrote.

yeah but the botox is gone now, you cant even notice it anymore anyway so nobody really cares.

and the closest thing to tchno was silkworms which was written by Dizzy Reed and Chris Pittman.

and Dizzy even told us that song was dead and wouldnt be on the album.

and as for the emo thing, i dont know where the hell youre getting that from but Nirvana were a hell of a lot more emo than guns in every way.

i mean im not gonna deny kurt was an alrite song writer and whatnot which he was but he really was just an overrated junkie.

thats not to say he sucked in any way, hes just way too overrated for the music that he wrote.

Old Guns N' Roses and Nirvana weren't emo at all, but the new Guns N' Roses is, in fact, emo.

Yes, Kurt did have drug problems from his teens to his early death. To say that Nirvana is overrated is your opinion.

They managed to change the music-industry completly, and I wouldn't call a band who did that overrated.

Edited by Lithium