Bret Michaels Shot at

ronaldo9

POISON Frontman Fears Hitman - Apr. 2, 2006

The following item was published in today's (April 2) edition of the New York Post's "Page Six" column:

"Is someone out to get POISON frontman Bret Michaels? On Thursday morning (March 30), the randy rocker was arriving at the Adam Corolla radio show in L.A. for a guest appearance when, as he was pulling into the parking lot on Wilshire and Fairfax, 'his Mercedes was hit with a bullet,' our source said. The window was shattered but Michaels was fine. Just five months ago, the back window of his tour bus was shot out in Springfield, Mass., while he was en route to a show. A rep for Michaels said, 'We're taking this seriously. We'd like to think it was random, but this is the second time this has happened in six months — both times at publicized events.'"

As previously reported, Michaels escaped serious injury after shots were fired at his tour bus on Nov. 21, 2005 in Chicopee, Massachusetts. The singer was in town to perform a rare, invitation-only acoustic show, when, prior to the show, shots were fired from a white Ford F-150 while Michaels was still on the tour bus, according to witnesses. Michaels was struck in the face by flying broken glass, but escaped serious injury. More information on that incident is available at this location.

Link to the Story

Who the hell would want to kill Bret Michaels? If he was a rapper I would understand, those guys are getting shot at all the time, but he's from a popular 80's hair-rock band.

Yeah, I know. I thought it was just a random shot the first time in November, but now I'm not sure. Two times in six months doesn't sound random.

Edited by ronaldo9

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Who the hell would want to kill Bret Michaels? If he was a rapper I would understand, those guys are getting shot at all the time, but he's from a popular 80's hair-rock band.

You know what, I am starting to think Bret Michaels has more street credibility than his music shows.

Look, Hair Metal was a business. And he got filthy rich off of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in some other businesses as well.