DJ played 'Better' in my hometown Montreal

laval

Guest Jack_the_ripper

a couple of fellow montrealers I see, maybe we should all meet up one night and just party out, what do you guys think?

that song makes you bop your head up and down, its got a badass flow to it..

just need real drums on it, and its a masterpiece.

Why do so many of you insist that there is a drum machine on "Better"? It is live drums. Listen to Brain's drumset on the soundboards from '02 and then listen to the new song. It is not only his playing but his sound. Just because the drummer is kicking back and not beating the hell out of the drums at any open space in a song doesn't mean that it is a drum machine. Brain shows his true talent by holding back. Brains drumming begins at :29 seconds.

Edited by jellyzero

how did you play better at the club... you dont have the entire version with vocals... you played 30 seconds of the song and took the cd back?? how gay.

stop assuming, like the post says, i played the entire song in a club.

that song makes you bop your head up and down, its got a badass flow to it..

just need real drums on it, and its a masterpiece.

Why do so many of you insist that there is a drum machine on "Better"? It is live drums. Listen to Brain's drumset on the soundboards from '02 and then listen to the new song. It is not only his playing but his sound. Just because the drummer is kicking back and not beating the hell out of the drums at any open space in a song doesn't mean that it is a drum machine. Brain shows his true talent by holding back. Brains drumming begins at :29 seconds.

The start of the song is a drum machine, or really boring drumming with bad effects.