* Un-confirmed* NYC SHOW WITH ORGINAL MEMBERS

G'n'R = GoDs

I just called irving plaza at 212-777-6800 to see if they still had tickets ( ya i no but hey it was worth a shot) but they told me that it was all the ORGINAL MEMBERS OF GNR so what did i expect which made me feel a little worse lol but anyway im not messing around call for yourself if you dont belive me but dont get your hopes up

Edit - Title edited, before the server goes down! :lol:

UK SUBS.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

Doubt it.

Probably either (a) playing with you or (B) doesn't know anything.

When it's confirmed, it'll reach more outlets than some ticket seller.

I just called irving plaza at 212-777-6800 to see if they still had tickets ( ya i no but hey it was worth a shot) but they told me that it was all the ORGINAL MEMBERS OF GNR so what did i expect which made me feel a little worse lol but anyway im not messing around call for yourself if you dont belive me but dont get your hopes up

Edit - Title edited, before the server goes down! :lol:

UK SUBS.

Ummm.. The shows are at the hammerstein ballroom. NOT Irving plaza.

i sware to god i didnt belive him either and had a 5 min convo with the guy calling him a liar and all and he said was ok wait till the shows but he said i was stupid to call now...shithead :fuckyou: irving plaza hahahaha

Hammerstain ballroom dosent have a box office you have to call irving or ticketmaster

Edited by G'n'R = GoDs

:unsure:

I think at this point everybody can say that the original members are going to be performing together for these shows,without any confirmation from Axl's people...

We have to wait until May 12 to know if all these rumors are real or just bullshit... <_<

Guest JohnUlmer

How come the Ticketmaster site lists Finck, Fortus and Brain, then?

It's likely they were just fooling with you or mistaken. It happens.

I do have some amount of hope that Slash may re-join the band because of the rumors afloat right now that he's leaving VR (and I remember someone said back in 2004 that Slash allegedly disliked Scott Weiland which supports it) -- but we can't give it much credibility until something more substantial comes about. Otherwise it'll just create a lot of disappointment when Axl takes the stage with "new" GN'R this year.

The only thing that keeps bugging me about it is that they supposedly haven't found a guitarist to replace Buckethead yet...which seems strange. But...the chances of Axl and Slash reuniting now are slim. Think about it.

Going on a Chinese Democracy tour with Slash when Slash hasn't played on any CD songs? He'd have to have time to practice them and learn them. That takes more than, what, a little over a half-month?

I do have some amount of hope that Slash may re-join the band because of the rumors afloat right now that he's leaving VR (and I remember someone said back in 2004 that Slash allegedly disliked Scott Weiland which supports it) -- but we can't give it much credibility until something more substantial comes about. Otherwise it'll just create a lot of disappointment when Axl takes the stage with "new" GN'R this year.

The only thing that keeps bugging me about it is that they supposedly haven't found a guitarist to replace Buckethead yet...which seems strange. But...the chances of Axl and Slash reuniting now are slim. Think about it.

Going on a Chinese Democracy tour with Slash when Slash hasn't played on any CD songs? He'd have to have time to practice them and learn them. That takes more than, what, a little over a half-month?

i don't believe this rumor either but where do they say fink on the ticketmaster site?

one day slash went to Axl's house they re-recorded all of chinese democracy in one night, then Axl told the world about it and Slash denied it, Slash went back to Velvet revolver to tell his friends he didnt wanna be a band with them anymore so he packed up and left the studio, then he took a little walk to sanctuary records, and asked the man if he could see Axl so he did, then Axl was all "You're stupid" and Slash was all "No dude i wanna come back to GNR" then Axl was like "Ohhh dude ill give you all this money to re-join GNR" and Slash was angered by the fact that he was called stupid so he was like "No" and Slash ran off to his house and started to play guitar, realizing he had made a mistake, then buckethead knocked on his door to give him the KFC he ordered. The next day Slash had a stomach ache so he went to the doctor, but it turned out Izzy became a doctor!!! oh my godd! so they were talking and Slash was like "yeah man i was offered a bazillion dollars to re-join GNR" and Izzy was like "man maybe if i come back too i could get that much money!" Slash said "Lets go find Duff and Matt" so they went back to VR Camp to find Matt and Duff, they got them to go with them to see Axl and Axl was all "Hey guys, im really sorry about the past 10 years, if i give you a bunch of money will you re-join? we can tour like old times and be buddies!!!" so they accepted the money and they signed for the NYC gig, Ticketmaster is wrong because this all happened long before the gigs were booked.. The End..

James S.

Guest cherry_bomb

i dont believe it! victor meldrew stylee

nah, hope it isnt true, purely for the fact that i wont be there and that's something i dont wanna miss :kiss: