So I talked to Matt Sorum's inlaw

AnEskimo

Talked to her at work today, her names Kendra, his ex sister-in-law. She still talks to him and VR a lot. I asked her about VR breakin up and Slash goin to GNR, but she said that VR is taking a break, cause they do that a lot. She said that it would rock if Slash went back to GNR, because VR doesn't do much anymore, but it isn't true. They are planning a tour atm, and she still promised me back stage passes so that pretty much rocks. But yeah, so don't hope for a summer re-union tour.

i talked to Axls psycologists dogs veteranarians great uncle Toms sister Tracys nephew Brendans best friend Tommys babysitters mother Barbaras father Joes bowling buddy Jimmys mistress Stacii Coxxs physical therapists wife Natasha, she said Axl kicked Matt Sorums ass out of GNR for a reason, hes a dipshit.

OMG, she told me that too!

Another pointless thread that has no meaning and probably isn't true.

I wrote this in the 'dictator' thread, but I'll repeat part of it here:

Somebody coming into this forum who really does know the facts would be driven away (or at least frightened away) by all the doubters and naysayers. At best. they'll be ignored as the thread invariably disintegrates into opinion. Too many are too busy arguing incessantly like a bunch of 12-year-olds over things they'll never agree on.

A GNR website would be well served to have an 'adults only' room, restricted to the members who consistently act as adults. Even if you don't have info to contribute, if you can disseminate the facts and add thoughtful speculation, you're invited. The rest can play out here in the sandbox. I'll bet that at least a few of the hundreds out there who know what's going on -- or did at one time -- will join in with some meaningful shit.

duff and scott were on nashville star on cmt as guest hosts tonight.

I also heard this they were guest judges or something. I also heard Duff tell mtv that they were going back into the studio to finish up there new alum they had been waiting on a producer (I forgot his name) to free up some time for them.

Talked to her at work today, her names Kendra, his ex sister-in-law. She still talks to him and VR a lot. I asked her about VR breakin up and Slash goin to GNR, but she said that VR is taking a break, cause they do that a lot. She said that it would rock if Slash went back to GNR, because VR doesn't do much anymore, but it isn't true. They are planning a tour atm, and she still promised me back stage passes so that pretty much rocks. But yeah, so don't hope for a summer re-union tour.

i talked to Axls psycologists dogs veteranarians great uncle Toms sister Tracys nephew Brendans best friend Tommys babysitters mother Barbaras father Joes bowling buddy Jimmys mistress Stacii Coxxs physical therapists wife Natasha, she said Axl kicked Matt Sorums ass out of GNR for a reason, hes a dipshit.

OMG, she told me that too!

I could be Axl and Izzy's friend of a friend of a friend I'm sure we have SOMEONE in common Lafayette wasn't that big of a town. LOL.