Axl & Bucket

coeus2k

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UMM...fuck Buckethead and Herby his PR talking puppet... that fool was so fake it was pitiful. (But he was a damn good guitarist.

for all you fools who thought Slash was a flake......we give you... Buckethead!!!

Bucket is an amazing guitarist, but it's a pity that he used GNR to get more publicity and a new recorddeal..

one thing that just hit me was how cool it would be to see Bucket in the November rain video, standing in the desert beside of that little church with his guitar :rolleyes: how cute

i think bucket quiting was a blessing disguise!, the guy was a fucking nutter!........unless it was all show?.........but even if it was all show.........it wasn't cool.......it was gay and lame!..........it didn't freak me out.......i was just like.......what a dick!.

yeah he could play guitar, but so can other people!, he was dragging the gnr name down.......to the vast majority of people!, me personally am glad he's gone!.

i think bucket quiting was a blessing disguise!, the guy was a f*cking nutter!........unless it was all show?.........but even if it was all show.........it wasn't cool.......it was gay and lame!..........it didn't freak me out.......i was just like.......what a dick!.

yeah he could play guitar, but so can other people!, he was dragging the gnr name down.......to the vast majority of people!, me personally am glad he's gone!.

i'm glad hes gone aswell

i think bucket quiting was a blessing disguise!, the guy was a f*cking nutter!........unless it was all show?.........but even if it was all show.........it wasn't cool.......it was gay and lame!..........it didn't freak me out.......i was just like.......what a dick!.

i'm glad hes gone aswell

same

it was gay and lame!..........

Good to know there's a legit reason behind your dislike.

what......... you need me to explain in detail why a K.F.C bucket on your head is fucking retarded?.......right.........

next time try not to pick a small section out of what i write and try and make me look stupid!~!......you should work for the media and report on axl, you would fit in nicely!.

be fair people, few have had the patience to stick it out with axl to get this band on the road n rollin

well that is true, but the way buckethead went about leaving and just being in the band to use it to gain exposure for his solo career was off.

Edited by Axl-rocks

its called being orignal, something axl has been accused of not being.

so if i strapped a live cat to my head and called my self cat head....... i'd be orignal and interesting? no i'd be a fuckhead.

so if i strapped a live cat to my head and called my self cat head....... i'd be orignal and interesting? no i'd be a fuckhead.

i think he did a little more than just put the bucket on his head dude, try this, close ur eyes, fuck what he looks like, and use ur ears. THEN judge. he's a guitarist, therefore u judge him playing. if he was a model, then there might seem some point behind judging his appearance.

Yea you should do that, let us know how that goes.

The guy put a piece of cardboard on his head and wore a mask, who gives two frigs.

i think he did a little more than just put the bucket on his head dude, try this, close ur eyes, fuck what he looks like, and use ur ears. THEN judge. he's a guitarist, therefore u judge him playing. if he was a model, then there might seem some point behind judging his appearance.

yes he could play........was it helping gnr? no, whats this world run by? image!, did i like buckets image?..........no........!, he was making gnr a laughing stock!.......which takes away people from focusing on the music!, it's better he's gone!.

Edited by aussie_axl

yes he could play........was it helping gnr? no, whats this world run by? image!, did i like buckets image?..........no........!, he was making gnr a laughing stock!.......which takes away people from focusing on the music!, it's better he's gone!.

was it helping gnr? well yes, he was their lead guitarist for fuckssake. this world is run by image? no, i disagree, and u dont hafta like his image if u dont have to. a laughing stock? no offence dude, but few have taken them too seriously anyway as of late, we're all fans n congregated here so it looks like they're immensely popular which they are to a great degree but the general mainstream consenus is that "NuGnr" are basically Ego Rose and his Interchangeable Backing Band. and, although im not axl rose therefore its not my perogative, but im not sure i'd want people listening to my shit that cared more about what i wore as opposed to the product/art im putting out. that said, u dont hafta like the dude, but he's a musician, and a damn fine one. its like disliking Queen cuz Freddie was gay, dont really have nothin to do with nothin.

was it helping gnr? well yes, he was their lead guitarist for fuckssake. this world is run by image? no, i disagree, and u dont hafta like his image if u dont have to. a laughing stock? no offence dude, but few have taken them too seriously anyway as of late, we're all fans n congregated here so it looks like they're immensely popular which they are to a great degree but the general mainstream consenus is that "NuGnr" are basically Ego Rose and his Interchangeable Backing Band. and, although im not axl rose therefore its not my perogative, but im not sure i'd want people listening to my shit that cared more about what i wore as opposed to the product/art im putting out. that said, u dont hafta like the dude, but he's a musician, and a damn fine one. its like disliking Queen cuz Freddie was gay, dont really have nothin to do with nothin.

other people can play just as well as bucket........who ain't fucking wacked!,trust me people will take axl rose seriously when he gets back out in public again.........the guys loved!....people just get all shitty at him because he doesn't do what they want........... when they want, just look..........everyone loves axl again after these interviews!, not many people take bucket seriously full stop!.....fact!, image comes hand in hand with music, it's allways been the way!.......to the masses anyway........i mean how could anyone like 50cent?

just think gnr is better off without bucket!.

other people can play just as well as bucket........who ain't fucking wacked!,trust me people will take axl rose seriously when he gets back out in public again.........the guys loved!....people just get all shitty at him because he doesn't do what they want........... when they want, just look..........everyone loves axl again after these interviews!, not many people take bucket seriously full stop!.....fact!, image comes hand in hand with music, it's allways been the way!.......to the masses anyway........i mean how could anyone like 50cent?

just think gnr is better off without bucket!.

being wacked is generally a positive thing in terms of this image thing ur talkin bout, sparks interest, the best performers to my mind have been the ones who r a lil out there, its personality. Axl isnt exactly the sanest/normalest of people. i mean he's been refered to more times than once as a hermit. he REALLY is not that loved, n dude, that interview has hardly been noticed. true about image n music comin hand in hand though.

I liked him, anyway I don't necessarly believe rose's side of things either

check this out http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=66840&st=120

on the last page theres a post by elmir, read it

i'm not saying its true, but Im just giving the otherside of the story