May 15 Hammerstein Show

madison

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope they change the set around a bit. Some stuff of the UYI albums would be awesome. Lets hear Civil War :D.

I cant belive the only bootlegs that have been taken have been below average. I mean dont get me wrong it really is better than nothing, but lets get some good quality stuff tonight for the people on the boards.

Do it for the fans....... :D

Hope Axl wears a different outfit today! its kinda embarassing to use the same clothes over and over at the concerts.

GNR should do like Pearl Jam and provide the whole concert in great quality hours after the show in the "official" site for download. they would make great money on it.

I'll have to set my alarm clock at 5 AM! AGAIN! :)

My boyfriend couldn't belive when I told him I got up at 5 AM just to read the updates on this forum!

I did the same thing with todays show.. And going to do the same thing tomorrow too.. For Friday's show I stayed up all night though :P

Edited by Wando

I pray Izzy shows up tonight so they can do 14 Years, Dust N' Bones, or Double Talkin Jive. You Ain't The First would be cool too. Civil War would be a great addition and as I have said before, Breakdown would own! Yesterdays, Estranged, CITR etc. So many possibilities.

I'm on my way over to the city shortly. Interesting that they did'nt play TWAT,IRS, Maddy last night.

Pretty cool, because that means it'll keep us guessing tonight. Also, playing on back to back nights, I have no clue what to expect. Would love to see em' open with something different, just to shake shit up -

Later -