Razz Radio will play "CHeck Mate" in a bit

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok one more time. The first version is much better. The 2nd is in MP3 as per someone's request.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0tpr8y

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xqwvzs mp3

..yeah..that special someone was me..

..thxxx very very much..much appreciated...

..did the fuckin' DJ mention...when the full version will be leaked?..

..sounds amazin'...love the chorus...

..and now compare..the whole leaked stuff we have..

..not mentioned the 30 songs...which are almost done..

...to VR...now you know who earns the name GNR...

...(but slash's snakepit was quite cool....)

anyone else think this song sucks? What the fuck happened to Axl's vocals? yikes

what are you talking about? as soon as this song started playing, my ass hurt. know why? cause checkmate kicked it.

I think you're hurting for music so bad that anything sounds good at this point. My standards for this new incarnation of GnR may be too high, however.

dare i say, this is from the Catcher in the Rye sessions. the voice matches perfectly.

and after hearing Axl's voice at Hammerstein, don't worry about vocals for the track. He's gonna tear this mother up! rock1

..AMEN...

..uncle axl..will kick ass...

How can you tell this is Axl? Is there anybody else that isn't so sure? I mean, the second i heard IRS, even when it was the version that was recorded on a cell phone or something, I knew it was him. This doesn't give me any inclination to believe its genuine.

I agree.

The clip isn't long enough or clear enough.

The other leaks were obvious.

How can you tell this is Axl? Is there anybody else that isn't so sure? I mean, the second i heard IRS, even when it was the version that was recorded on a cell phone or something, I knew it was him. This doesn't give me any inclination to believe its genuine.

Digital voice sampling and analysis can do it. But I have got better things to do. The clip is very short. But there is something about it, that is too familiar.

*Not Appropriate*. Just listen. - :ph34r:

Edited by Ions

The word he sings at the 7 second mark makes me know its axl....dont know what it is....but he holds it out...and thats axl. But then again. When i sing (and want to ) i can sound just like axl

You are exactly correct. Listen to the way he says the words. Not too mention it is not all very clear. And listen to how the last word lingers. To me it sounds like Axl too much to deny it. I just hear his style in it.

The word he sings at the 7 second mark makes me know its axl....dont know what it is....but he holds it out...and thats axl. But then again. When i sing (and want to ) i can sound just like axl

You are exactly correct. Listen to the way he says the words. Not too mention it is not all very clear. And listen to how the last word lingers. To me it sounds like Axl too much to deny it. I just hear his style in it.

Given - Spared - Had - You can just tell it's Axl.

Edited by Ions

doesn't sound like Axl to me

:question:

I have to agree with you Axl-rocks.

It doesn't sound like Axl, nor does the band sound like GNR (old or new).

I will agree that the music itself doesn't sound like anything we'ver heard old or new (nitpicking aside), but that sounds like Axl to me. Who knows what kind of recording has happened over the years. It's common knowlege that there's an assload of recordings (riffs, parts of songs etc) that exist. Who knows.

Edited by Ions