Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb
Drops,Cherry and GOAB are panicing we are gonna miss the boat and i tell you guys if we do there is gonna be trouble :rofl-lol:

too right. im gonna rage HARD if i dont get tix!! but im hoping i will...we will!!!

OK....I have the presale option where I guess I'll just follow the steps given in the email :question:

I have the normal ticketmaster line

I have the priority ticketmaster line

I have the priority ticketmaster account online

And I'm sure we'll be able to call the Apollo for tix too.

I'm gonna put all the lines on speed dial and keep the internet webpages up :chef:

OK....I have the presale option where I guess I'll just follow the steps given in the email :question:

I'm gonna put all the lines on speed dial and keep the internet webpages up :chef:

You got it planned :krider:

Drops,Cherry and GOAB are panicing we are gonna miss the boat and i tell you guys if we do there is gonna be trouble :rofl-lol:

too right. im gonna rage HARD if i dont get tix!! but im hoping i will...we will!!!

The KING and QUEEN just HAVE to get in!!

Hey--are you going?

jarmo fro the HTGTH boards posted this (as everyone's in a bit of a pickle as well)

'You'll get an e-mail with instructions later.

I hope nobody posts the information in public places such as forums. It's a pre-sale for us, not for scalpers.'

Edited by drops_of_jupiter

Guest cherry_bomb

The KING and QUEEN just HAVE to get in!!

bwhwahaha!! cash back

i think we all need to chill...perhaps all we need is just a little patience... :kiss: this will work out fine...

Hey--are you going?

jarmo fro the HTGTH boards posted this (as everyone's in a bit of a pickle as well)

'You'll get an e-mail with instructions later.

I hope nobody posts the information in public places such as forums. It's a pre-sale for us, not for scalpers.'

Cud someone pm me the information cos i missed the pre-sale and i have to see Guns, i was tryin to get the money together for New York but couldnt do it so i cant miss them now they are in England, help me out guys please.

Gah damn it!

I have some rather important exams on the 6th,7th and 9th June. :anger:

Download is also miles away from my house (no way to get there and back! - well i can get there via train etc. just theres no way i could make it back - despite havin the monday off)

If i get tickets and hopefully i will then that week i'll have the most amazing time ever. I'll see GN'R wednesday night and im off work thursday so i'll be able to have a bit to drink and then friday early morning i travel up to Donnington to Download for 3 whole days and go back to work tuesday rock3

Edited by Mama Kin

If i get tickets and hopefully i will then that week i'll have the most amazing time ever. I'll see GN'R wednesday night and im off work thursday so i'll be able to have a bit to drink and then friday early morning i travel up to Donnington to Download for 3 whole days and go back to work tuesday rock3

Similar to my plan, except I'm to download on the thursday and I'm seeing Hanoi Rocks night before Guns n' Roses. Its gonna be a good week.

Guest cherry_bomb

Similar to my plan, except I'm to download on the thursday and I'm seeing Hanoi Rocks night before Guns n' Roses. Its gonna be a good week.

ha! im seeing hanoi rocks too a few days before appollo show (thats if i get tickets fingers crossed). what a good month june shall be!

posted at HTGTH:

For security reasons this pre-sale will, again, work differently to all previous ones.

People will get their emails anytime between now and the pre-sale time with full details on what to do.

Please, whatever you do, do you reveal the contents of any part of the email to anyone. You will ruin it for everyone otherwise.

For those who missed out today, PM me tomorrow during the pre-sale (if I am online).

For anyone thinking of buying tickets to sell on, don't even think about it, because you will not be able to. And if you do, we will know who you are

June's going to be good for me too--I've already seen Gilby Clark (I still have to write a review for that :tongue2: ) I'll hopefully see G N' R on the 7th (I'll skip attending my art exhibiton--the artist doesn't have to be there--I'll let 'em think about the 'concept' themselves) then setting off for onington on the 8th, DRonington runs from the 9th--11th and then I should be going to a gig on the 12th (I think....to see the Red Star Rebels..)

HA! Ditto homeboy!

Ok this cat is goin' for 2 tickets tomorrow morning! If I don't manage to get them tomorrow I'm gonna be trying like a swordfish on friday. If then no luck... ebay :(

Thats kinda my plan too. Although I wont try Ebay if all else fails, I will have to go without.