Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

Got mine!

Only could get 2 though :(

Have to get another 3 on Friday.

I can't help worrying that it's gone wrong, until I get the confirmation e-mail I'll be worrying.

And whoever posted it, remove that link, now.

Yeah, it took me a while to explain how to spell phoenixknight

Nevermind, you should have an order reference.

R.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb
Woooooo got mine!!!!

all that worrying for nothing!!

hope everyone gets them and the touts dont pick up on that link that dick just gave!! grr

Woooooo got mine!!!!

hope everyone gets them and the touts dont pick up on that link that dick just gave!! grr

I don't think the link he gave gives away the details, it just says when tickets go on sale to the general public. Unless I'm missing it?

Guest cherry_bomb

Woooooo got mine!!!!

I don't think the link he gave gives away the details, it just says when tickets go on sale to the general public. Unless I'm missing it?

better not :tongue2:

o MAN! im so excited

I signed up to the pre-sale and didn't get the password, although I have now got tickets through another source i.e. getlive.co.uk... which was a phone system through to Ticketmaster. Apologies if I am being thick and this is what the rest of you did, but I thought that I would point out that this is not an exclusive and people can buy from other sources!

Had standing run out :shocked:

R.

Well I applied for the standing section and they said they'd bring up tickets according to availibility. They came up with seat numbers and I thought, this or nothing and took them. I would imagine it's just the pre-sale seating that has sold out.

To be honest I had no trouble whatsoever getting through. Maybe that was because of the pre-recorded voice thing. I got all excited when I heard 'Welcome to the Guns N' Roses...'. I waited until the clock said 8:00am and I picked up the phone and went through first time.

Anyway people, standing or not we will be seeing Guns N' Roses live and that's the important thing! rock3

Fuck yeah!! Grimo's there!!! rock3

Grimo.

cool...glad to see you got everything through...

:lol: ha..

that dick...

J.Walker

Cheers for the help dude. It was actually quite a lot easier than I thought it would be. Dunno what I was worried about! :)

Grmo.

I got mine about 30 mins ago--I got standing. YES! rock3

I was hoping to take my little brother--yeah, he can be annoying little asshole--but for the most part he's ok. Plus, he's never been to a concert before and he's 14! I thought it'd be cool as his first concert would be G N' R and he may not be able to see them again.

My mum's not letting him go though :fuckyou:

I don't get what her problem is :anger:

I got mine about 30 mins ago--I got standing. YES! rock3

I was hoping to take my little brother--yeah, he can be annoying little asshole--but for the most part he's ok. Plus, he's never been to a concert before and he's 14! I thought it'd be cool as his first concert would be G N' R and he may not be able to see them again.

Maybe she wants to go.

I got mine about 30 mins ago--I got standing. YES!

Maybe she wants to go.

:lol:

Nah, she said something about giving him priviledges (WTF? ONE fuckin' gig!) and that he'll cause trouble :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Got tickets and I’m standing…. well at the minute I’m sat masturbating, but at the gig I’ll be standing – oh yes!

LP

gender tags are gone for the moment..

so..I hope your a girl...

if not..I diddnt need to hear that..

J.Walker

Maybe I'm your mum....... :unsure:

LP