Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

Guest cherry_bomb

Got 2 standing!!!!! FUCK YES! IM THERE EARLY!!!!

Oooooo the hype.

I'll leave the standing around for Download...

I want all yo asses to look up and wave to the Rok!

:P But you can't catch picks or drumsticks from the seating!

or a bead of sweat off the man himself!

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 2 standing!!!!! FUCK YES! IM THERE EARLY!!!!

Oooooo the hype.

I'll leave the standing around for Download...

I want all yo asses to look up and wave to the Rok!

:P But you can't catch picks or drumsticks from the seating!

Well I wont be THAT far away, it's a small venue...

Anyway, I missed Buckethead's nunchuck and Brain's drumstick at London, Docklands... JUST THROW THEM UP I TELL YOU!!!

Guest cherry_bomb

i have nooo idea how im gonna get back home after!! i cant stay in london cos im going to download the next day so i need to go home and pack!! argh

I saw some posts over at here today...People were saying that they went for the ticket option & not the text thing....I didnt know it was an option, by what was written in the email etc, the text ticket was the only thing available.

I did call the line, but was put on hold & because i was at work, couldnt hang around. I got the automated message tho, & it said standing text tickets, seating tickets by post....Whats the deal?

I chose not to buy atm because im in the North of Scotland & getting down to London & back mid week can be complicated, especially when youve got a job to juggle & are already taking time off for Dublin! I didnt want to end up with a text ticket that would goto waste because i was unable to attend for whatever reason...

When did the pre sale end? 9am?

i have nooo idea how im gonna get back home after!! i cant stay in london cos im going to download the next day so i need to go home and pack!! argh

pack before then get an early train home, thats our plan. if not i think coaches run throughout the night.

Lol, I just changed our coach booking to leave from london on thursday instead of manchester on wednesday, the return still goes back to manchester. They only charged £2 to change it.

Guest cherry_bomb

The pains of seeing Guns N' Roses 2 days in a row.. :P

J.Walker

dude, i got a 3 day wait inbetween each viewing. it pains me :P

argh ebay cunts have got them already. wonder what ridiculous prices theyll be charging.

Hi does anybody know a cheap place to stay close by?

Cheers,

Nick

I know a little bed and breakfast which is brilliant nearby. Theres also Novotel close by but its shit expensive. My sisters paid £20 a head when they stayed at this B&B, so its miles better. Will get the details ASAP :book:

Grimo.

Cheers,

Nick

I know a little bed and breakfast which is brilliant nearby. Theres also Novotel close by but its shit expensive. My sisters paid £20 a head when they stayed at this B&B, so its miles better. Will get the details ASAP :book:

Grimo.

Thanks but I just booked one for £55 for two people. Thanks for your help though :D

Cheers,

Nick

Grimo.

Thanks but I just booked one for £55 for two people. Thanks for your help though :D

Thats the same price as the place I was goin to tell you about. Good deal for London!

Grimo.

Cheers,

Nick

Grimo.

Thats the same price as the place I was goin to tell you about. Good deal for London!

Grimo.

Yeah thought it was cheap. Cheers for checking!

Whats the deal with the pre-sale? Im guessing ive missed the chance of that? Have I got to wait till Friday at 9 when their out on general sale? Damn thats when I start work!

SP

I managed to get through on the presale number at 11:30, so it might still be open. Give it a try.

Has anyone got their confirmation email yet? I've got nothing yet?

Cheers,

LP

I asked on the phone about the emails and they basically said they have special people who sent out emails and will sent it when they get round to it. Very helpful eh?

Cool cheers for the info!

Yeah very helpful aren't they?!

That's ok though, I just wondered as I've had nothing through whether to start panicking or not, but that makes me feel better! :)

Cheers,

LP