Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

Found the name of the good hotel that I know of in Hammersmith....

Its called the Premier West Hotel in Hammersmith. When my 3 sisters stayed there a few months ago, it cost them £20 each. Its better value with 2-3 people im guessin. Its literally about 2 minutes walk from Apollo too.

Hope that helps!

Grimo.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb
Found the name of the good hotel that I know of in Hammersmith....

Its called the Premier West Hotel in Hammersmith. When my 3 sisters stayed there a few months ago, it cost them £20 each. Its better value with 2-3 people im guessin. Its literally about 2 minutes walk from Apollo too.

Hope that helps!

Grimo.

thats pretty cool, might go straight from london to download...

Guest cherry_bomb
I've still got no confirmation email. If I've not got one when I come into work tomorrow, I'll make enquiries. I'd have thought it would be automated anyway :huh:

Grimo.

i wouldnt start worrying about it. we all have booking reference numbers so we have proof we booked anyway

I've still got no confirmation email. If I've not got one when I come into work tomorrow, I'll make enquiries. I'd have thought it would be automated anyway :huh:

Grimo.

i wouldnt start worrying about it. we all have booking reference numbers so we have proof we booked anyway

I wasnt worrying, as such. Its just that with Guns, you never know, and I'll feel better when I have the tickets in my hand :)

By the by, is there a mygnr meetup? There are loads of pubs and bars nearby.

Grimo.

Guest cherry_bomb
When did/does the presale end?

Text ticket is only an option? You can choose to get your tickets posted to you?

Please someone answer these questions, id greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

people have been getting through this afternoon, so i think it might still b open.

and yes text ticket is only an option, im gettin mine delivered

Whenever I have used ticketmaster on the phone before I have never got an email confirmation. As long as they give you a order ref you should be ok. I'm not worried....honest :(

Thats what i got, a reference number which i phoned today and they confirmed my booking for the 7th, no email because you dont need one when phone booking ;)

Yeah I phoned and confirmed and also amended my address... As I fucked it up when oredering. All is good now though. I'm trying to not get too excited before I have the tickets in my hand.

What number did you phone? I'd like to change the address too.